Lifters with open diaries!

I am looking for some nutrition ideas! I lift three times a week and am looking to gain about five pounds.

Any female lifters out there care if I look through your food diary? I try to eat between 2000 to 2500 a day and get lots of protein. I'd love examples of diaries or new friends who eat that or more.

Feel free to browse through my diary, too!

Replies

• JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    mine's open I think- I average 20-30% protein- little lower than I want- but meh- I'm not to concerned. but feel free to poke in and look about- although- beware- I'm a huge sugar junkie!
  • _benjammin
    _benjammin Posts: 1,224 Member
    I'm male but my diary doesn't discriminate. Gained 10 pounds in the last 5 months. Currently averaging 3100cal/day. 41 yo, 5'10" @ 161 lbs.
  • MityMax96
    MityMax96 Posts: 5,778 Member
    feel free to look mine over....just cut down on the size obviously to fit your needs
  • swimmermama
    swimmermama Posts: 526 Member
    Awesome! Thank you, all!
  • Hey, mine is open! Go to look it. I have good meal ideas :)
  • swimmermama
    Anyone else? I'd love more diaries to stalk :)
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Oh- I forgot damn- I'm cutting right now LAMO- probably not as helpful!!!
  • Tedebearduff
    Tedebearduff Posts: 1,155 Member
    Can add me to instagram I made the account because people asked me what I ate so often.

Duffy9876
  • swimmermama
    JoRocka wrote: »

Yes, I need more calories than you eat! Great diary, though. Yum!

Can add me to instagram I made the account because people asked me what I ate so often.

Duffy9876

I don't have instagram :(
  • Tedebearduff
    Tedebearduff Posts: 1,155 Member
    JoRocka wrote: »

Yes, I need more calories than you eat! Great diary, though. Yum!

Duffy9876

I don't have instagram :(

It doesn't cost anything ;) I don't log my food often enough sorry my friend
  • DopeItUp
    DopeItUp Posts: 18,771 Member
    Mine's open to the public and I log religiously.
  • swimmermama
    DopeItUp wrote: »
    Mine's open to the public and I log religiously.

I love your meal titles! "Not beer, not beer, not beer, beer!"
  • TN42
    TN42 Posts: 6 Member
    I'm a male and currently cutting, but I try to keep my protein intake high and I'm eating right around what you're planning to shoot for, so feel free to take a look. Diary is public.
  • maybebaby34
    maybebaby34 Posts: 234 Member
    Swimmermama, you eat like these guys you will gain 5 plus some! Jeez boys you need a lady to treat you right. Cook for you and keep you off those cookies and candy bars ;) I will open mine so you can see what I eat. My calories are low for you to gain. But increasing healthy foods would be good for you.
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    You are already one of my friends Swimmer.... But I will definitely be creeping everyone else B) My diary is also public.
  • QueenBishOTUniverse
    QueenBishOTUniverse Posts: 14,121 Member
    Public diary here as well. A lot of my dinners are from recipes I've entered separately but I don't mind sharing.
  • RECowgill
    RECowgill Posts: 881 Member
    Feel free to look at mine but its not very admirable lately, I've been logging haphazardly. I really don't care.
  • DavePFJ
    DavePFJ Posts: 212 Member
    My friend gained 50 pounds in a year. Minus the diabetes he got stronger. Just eat everything in sight and achieve your goals!
  • alereck
    alereck Posts: 343 Member
    I'm stealing some friends, thanks :wink:
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Mine is open I eat dirty as hell though :P