Daily Gratitudes and Accomplishments

Replies

• dreamwriter
    dreamwriter Posts: 610 Member
    Today I am grateful for hugs from Keira. I am grateful for board games. The weather today was warm and I am grateful for that.
  • joflo723
    joflo723 Posts: 119 Member
    Grateful for cool, quiet (can I add "kid-free"?) early mornings with a hot chai tea latte and a little yoga under the trees in the backyard.
    Grateful for cool, breezy late mornings out at the ocean sipping mimosas with the hubby.
    Blessed day so far!
  • Oh how lovely a fall day in Toronto, Canada is! It is sunny and cool and the coloured leaves are amazing this year. For this I am most grateful.
    I am grateful for being able to curl up on a couch and grateful for my bike which I am about to go and ride!
  • lessismoreohio
    lessismoreohio Posts: 910 Member
    I'm grateful for another day; another chance.
  • gaylebodine
    gaylebodine Posts: 1,678 Member
    I'm grateful that the scale was down today. Grateful to have time to work on my art journal and that I seem to be at the end of the virus I had. Grateful that my X bought our son a ticket to go see his girlfriend in December. Grateful for supportive friends.

Today I got some art pieces completed and scanned posted to my art group.
  • dreamwriter
    Today I am grateful for grandchildren. I am grateful for late afternoon walks by the lake.
  • gaylebodine
    Grateful that even days like today, when I start out frustrated and angry and not able to see any solutions, I can laugh about it later, and use the angry energy to be a little more productive. Also grateful for my son who can make me laugh.
  • LiveLoveRunFar
    LiveLoveRunFar Posts: 176 Member
    I am grateful that I am getting healthier and have the determination to stay so. I am grateful that my parents are still here, that I have a crazy kind of odd brother, a kind and loving child and two sweet spoiled dogs that follow me everywhere and think I am the best person on earth. I am grateful that we hold each other together.
  • dreamwriter
    Today I am grateful for the weather still being warm enough that I don't have to break out my winter jacket. Today I am grateful for our son, Ryan on his 38th birthday. He has built himself a great life. I am so grateful every day that he is clean and sober and has been for over 10 years.
  • gaylebodine
    I am grateful to have the determination to give myself a lower calorie day each week. I think it really helps me feel strong and like I control food rather than it controlling me. Also helps me to really appreciate all 1200 of my allotted calories on other days. Grateful also for all my supportive friends!
  • gaylebodine
    Grateful that my son has started to run every other day again. He's been feeling bad that he was slacking. Grateful that my scale was down today and that a recipe was posted for "healthy" chocolate chip cookies. Made 'em, ate 'em (three). Just 2 bananas, 1 cup quick oats, 1/4 cup chocolate chips (or dried cranberries or whatever). http://blog.myfitnesspal.com/2014/10/oatmeal-chocolate-chip-breakfast-cookies/
  • ncfitbit
    ncfitbit Posts: 1,058 Member
    I'm grateful for the little voice inside my head today that said, "Go ahead, just get on the treadmill even though you don't feel like running." Getting started sometimes seems like the hardest part some days!
  • Cortneyrenee04
    Cortneyrenee04 Posts: 1,117 Member
    I'm grateful for my bike! And for the beautiful weather today that made me want to go for a ride. I needed the fresh air and mental break.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Im grateful for the customer who left a review for my boss going on and on about how amazing I am. Especially now that my boss left early for the day and Im sitting at my desk reading Maze Runner lololol
  • dreamwriter
    I am grateful for this day off. I am grateful the sun is shining. I am grateful for our little dog, Chico, who is very entertaining.
  • joflo723
    joflo723 Posts: 119 Member
    I am grateful for how gloriously beautiful the weather is outside today here in Central Florida. This is the reason so many people up north migrate here during the winter!
    Grateful my fall veggies are starting to come up...looking forward to fresh salads all winter long!
  • gaylebodine
    I'm grateful to have spent time with my friend Sandra, talking and walking her dogs. Beautiful day with beautiful yellow, orange, red leaves and a slight breeze. Grateful to have received a used book I ordered (perfect condition) called Wabi Sabi illustrated by Ed Young. Captures the idea of ordinary beauty. Grateful that the scale was down today.
  • WhoWasGivenToFly
    WhoWasGivenToFly Posts: 64 Member
    I am grateful to have a good job, although stressful. I am grateful that I don't turn to food to deal with that stress anymore.
  • SnuggleSmacks
    SnuggleSmacks Posts: 3,732 Member
    I'm grateful for my amazing boyfriend, who brought me a beautiful bouquet of flowers today to cheer me up from having a cold. I still feel icky, but now I'm feeling icky and smiling.
  • TXEXrunner
    TXEXrunner Posts: 178 Member
    Grateful for good friends who provide support and appreciate your friendship!