ED Recovery

Options
AbsentMemories
AbsentMemories Posts: 2 Member
Disclaimer: Please disregard my unsightly tan in both pictures and my unshaven body in the second. It would probably do me good to spend some time with a tanning bed and some trimmers but ehh

I'm going to try to keep this fairly condensed so there isn't much to read. Basically I used to weigh 190 pounds, but due to some troubles I was having I had the not so bright idea to keep food mostly out of my life for a brief time. I went from 190 to 135 in about three months. My diet pretty much consisted of cigarettes, very minimal food, and sleep. I didn't exercise during this, and while I lost a good amount of fat, I'm sure most of my loss was muscle. Around three months ago I decided to start trying to eat more and began to exercise one month later. I'm currently up 15 pounds from my "starting" point three months ago, but I'm not sure if I'm gaining too much fat in relation to muscle. Regardless, I think I definitely look better now at 150 than at 135.

TLDR; Is this what 15 pounds gained should look like, or am I doing it wrong?

lmc5j6ootmkj.jpg
af9t1l4z1b6h.jpg

Replies

• JazzFischer1989
    JazzFischer1989 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I think you look great. And no need to apologize for the way your body looks. Evreybody's got body hair.
  • MetalGearSeefy
    Options
    Gaining too much fat?... Where exactly is this fat on your body?
  • VeganEquestrian
    VeganEquestrian Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    you look great :)
  • PwrLftr82
    PwrLftr82 Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    I agree with all the above. Looks like you're doing an awesome job! Congratulations on what you've already accomplished.
  • AbsentMemories
    AbsentMemories Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the kind words everyone. I've never tried to gain weight on purpose before, so I wasn't sure if I was going about this too aggressively or not.
  • scarletpride16
    Options
    Hey man, your progress is fantastic! You definitely look a little bit more muscular in the second photo :)
  • FaylinaMeir
    FaylinaMeir Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    you know what sweetie the hair works for you, so don't apologize and YES I think you are doing it perfectly. I see muscle in the second one not fat. Just remember to take it slowly and don't force it too fast.
  • melimomTARDIS
    melimomTARDIS Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    lookin' good to me.
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    You are looking great, and nothing wrong with a little hair.
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options
    You look very healthy, and very normal, hair and all :)
  • mitch16
    mitch16 Posts: 2,113 Member
    Options
    Your progress is commendable! Keep up the hard work!