38y/o Male looking for accountability partner/s for gaining

Hi all,

O.K. So I am starting out (after many years) and have just joined up with this app. Looks really good and am looking forward to getting stuck in. I am looking for people to follow/follow me to add to the accountability aspect.

I am 38 years old, and have been thin all my life. I just woke up recently and thought "F*** it, I am going to hit 40 in the best shape of my life. That means a year of massing, and 6 months of cutting. I am 6'4", 184lbs and my goal would be a lean 210lbs. That all starts now.

I've got all the other things in my life (work, kids, busy life) which will mean that this won't be without it's challenges. But, as a great man once said... "“Nothing in the world is worth having or worth doing unless it means effort, pain, and difficulty… I have never in my life envied a human being who led an easy life. I have envied a great many people who led difficult lives and led them well.”

Anyway, looking for people on a similar path who can help each other get there.

(Also, I live in a part of the world that uses the sensible Metric system. so 194cm, 84kg, 40 (we still use years). )

Replies

• Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    How much muscle do plan on putting on in a year? Surely not 26lbs or more...

• pgg001
    pgg001 Posts: 12
    Hi Chief,

My goal to be over 200lbs (conversion issues) this time next year, which I've been at before (many years ago) after a year of a dedicated weight training program.

I have another 6 months up my sleeve to make that look good :)

Cheers,

PG
  • pgg001
    pgg001 Posts: 12
    No matter how many times I read that Title, it still comes off a seedy and Craigslisty.

It's not.

Promise. :\
  • DragonShoe_GCole
    DragonShoe_GCole Posts: 138 Member
    I'm also Looking to become a muscular Lean 200±. I'm the same height as you but I'm 5 yrs younger and currently on a cut. Regardless, add me if u would like