Find Friends: Charge / HR Owners

myheartsabattleground
myheartsabattleground Posts: 2,040 Member
edited March 2016 in Social Groups
Please reply with your user profile ONLY.

https://fitbit.com/user/2QHSCG

Replies

• drrasjr
    drrasjr Posts: 3 Member
    Just got mine on Saturday. Tracking is going well. I did notice that I got "congrats on your new Force" and it is showing up as Force on apps. I called customer service and they said that it is normal for now based on current firmware and that an update in a couple of weeks should fix the issue. FYI.
  • emi1yawolfe
    emi1yawolfe Posts: 4 Member
    I currently have the Force and ordered the Charge. I was a little concerned about the new textured appearance vs. smooth finish on the Force. Does the Charge look more masculine??? My main concern about switching.
  • rinislosing
    rinislosing Posts: 4 Member
    Mine is in the post but also use the scale and loving it!! Add me rinislosing :D
  • Littlesiany
    Littlesiany Posts: 4 Member
    Just had mine today, all charged and ready to go
  • I bought mine yesterday. I have been researching, and finally made a decision.
  • whatcarl
    whatcarl Posts: 12 Member
    Bought one today and the calories remaining on MFP and the fitbit website dont match is that normal?
  • ljwhite71
    ljwhite71 Posts: 2 Member
    I have one and I absolutely love it! It replaced my BodyMedia armband tracker. I love having this on my wrist instead. I hope they make cuter bands like the other versions of fitbit.
  • annminna
    annminna Posts: 1 Member
    Got mine this morning!
  • chunt87
    chunt87 Posts: 161 Member
    //www.fitbit.com/user/2DBCDC still cant wait for the hr version to come out. The charge update rendered my force unusable so I needed to replace it with the charge
  • schwip83
    schwip83 Posts: 1 Member
    Work just bought me one, and I've spent the last hour setting it up. Just got through setting all my alarms, syncs, etc. Ready to rock!
  • MissYvette46
    MissYvette46 Posts: 4 Member
    edited November 2014
    My husband got us each one for our anniversary. We were going to get the force but it had just gone to recall. Three months later, we got the charge instead. Just getting it all set up.

Above it said to reply with our user profile. If they meant the fitbit one, here it is: //www.fitbit.com/user/2Y72YY

I am still new to this part and not sure what is needed.
  • revsec
    revsec Posts: 1 Member
    got mine today and google play store is having issues that will not allow any apps to download.