Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

NBA anyone? Who's your team?

Options

Replies

• melmelw80
    melmelw80 Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    DWhy5 wrote: »
    Raps, Bulls, and Warriors... I can live with that so far. As long as we don't have any Mavs, Cavs, or LA teams show up :wink:

Oh D you are just asking for some *kitten* talk now! Will stay tuned....
  • DWhy5
    DWhy5 Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    The college atmosphere has dropped a tad in excitement. NBA is as good as its ever been since the Jordan days. So much fun. and the playoffs are incredible.

The "walk around 50% of the time" comment is just ignorant. So much athleticism and hard work going on.
  • Spnneil06
    Spnneil06 Posts: 18,745 Member
    Options
    Well my hometown team are the Kings...I follow Lebron, happy he's back in Cleveland! So I guess no die hard team for me this year!
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    The college atmosphere has dropped a tad in excitement. NBA is as good as its ever been since the Jordan days. So much fun. and the playoffs are incredible.

The "walk around 50% of the time" comment is just ignorant. So much athleticism and hard work going on.

I still remember the Miami vs Chicago series two years ago. I am looking forward to Cleveland vs Chicago this year.
  • tedrickp
    tedrickp Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options
    Spnneil06 wrote: »
    Well my hometown team are the Kings...I follow Lebron, happy he's back in Cleveland! So I guess no die hard team for me this year!

You got Boogie cousins to cheer for tho! I know he is a bit cray, but I love watching him.
  • DWhy5
    Options
    Kings are doing super good so far.
  • Spnneil06
    Options
    Kings are doing super good so far.

The kings can go from strong and finish horribly. Maybe different this year, I do have the NBA league pass so I will see what's up this year! Go Kings!
  • Spnneil06
    Options
    Oh can I just put out there that I STILL don't like Kobe! JUST SAYING!
  • MyiahRose
    MyiahRose Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    New york Knicks!
  • Medivh73
    Medivh73 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    It will be interesting to see if the Lakers package him off to the Knicks. Would be helpful to have someone on that team that already knows the triangle.
  • H_Factor
    H_Factor Posts: 1,722 Member
    Options
    I'm a Magic fan because of proximity....but I'm also a fan of certain players because they are fun to watch. Steph Curry is, perhaps, the most fun player in the league to watch....and I'm liking the new offense scheme. Hopefully Bogut can stay healthy for the playoffs this year. If he can, GS is a title contender IMO. He put a couple of sweet moves on CP3 last night. I also like watching the Spurs because they know how to play the right way (moving without the ball, sharing the ball, etc.). ADavis is also fun to watch, but there's so much bad wing play on that team.
  • Spnneil06
    Options
    Medivh73 wrote: »
    It will be interesting to see if the Lakers package him off to the Knicks. Would be helpful to have someone on that team that already knows the triangle.

I found that to be interesting. I think they should doooo it!
  • tedrickp
    Options
    H_Factor wrote: »
    I'm a Magic fan because of proximity....but I'm also a fan of certain players because they are fun to watch. Steph Curry is, perhaps, the most fun player in the league to watch....and I'm liking the new offense scheme. Hopefully Bogut can stay healthy for the playoffs this year. If he can, GS is a title contender IMO. He put a couple of sweet moves on CP3 last night. I also like watching the Spurs because they know how to play the right way (moving without the ball, sharing the ball, etc.). ADavis is also fun to watch, but there's so much bad wing play on that team.

Steph Curry is totally in my top 5 players to watch on league pass. I think he is the best shooter I have ever seen play. He is no doubt the best ive seen off the dribble.

Davis is also in there for me.

Curry
    Davis
    Boogie Cousins

Are probably the three guys (outside of the Raptors) that I enjoy watching the most.
  • RetiredNavy_CT
    RetiredNavy_CT Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Bulls!
  • DWhy5
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Kobe won't go anyyyywhere. He's got a no-trade clause.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,503 Member
    Options
    Yep. And that's fine by me because I like watching the Lakers being at the bottom of the standings.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • Spnneil06
    Options
    ninerbuff wrote: »
    Yep. And that's fine by me because I like watching the Lakers being at the bottom of the standings.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
    who is your team?
  • tedrickp
    Options
    ninerbuff wrote: »
    \

LOL Enjoy it while you can, Lakers are never down for long.
  • j_bark
    j_bark Posts: 1,269 Member
    Options
    San Antonio Spurs, all day, any day. GO SPURS GO!

spurs2.gif

PS Thanks Houston for handing our *kitten* to us last night.
  • Raynne413
    Raynne413 Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    j_bark wrote: »
    San Antonio Spurs, all day, any day. GO SPURS GO!

spurs2.gif

PS Thanks Houston for handing our *kitten* to us last night.

Popovitch is great. I always feel sorry for the poor reporters that have to interview him! The Spurs are on my list as well. I love how everyone always talks about how old the Spurs are, yet how many years have they been at the top??