New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Went to GNC this afternoon since I hadn't spent of my bonus money from work.

At Wal-Mart I bought the new Fitbit HR.

Quest Blueberry Muffin

I bought a box of the OhYeah! One Mint Chocolate & a single bar of the Chocolate Birthday Cake (I hope I like this one more than the regular Birthday Cake)

Buff Bake Birthday Cake & Snickerdoodle cookies (I hope I like these more than their nut butters)

Combat Crunch Birthday Cake (my favorites)

Fluffbutter Protein = Almond Butter Brownie Batter (these were on sale for $5.00 a jar)

Lenny & Larry's The Complete Cookie Birthday Cake (I am so burnt out on the Snickerdoodle flavor) & two of their Muscle Brownies.

Opti-Bar White Chocolate Raspberry & Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

Nitro Crunch Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough & Cinnamon Bun (they didn't have the Birthday Cake flavor in stock)

Robert Irvine Fitcrunch Birthday Cake in the larger size & smaller size

Fitjoy Frosted Cinnamon Roll, Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, & Chocolate Iced Brownie

I wish I would've went when the bars were buy three get one free, but maybe they'll offer a good discount during the holidays.

I was surprised that I didn't need my GNC Card since I wasn't sure if it was expired because GNC must be doing a points system now rather than needing the card. According to the worker she said that it's not rolled out to every GNC & that particular store was a test pilot.

• fishshark
    fishshark Posts: 1,886 Member

Quest Blueberry Muffin

I bought a box of the OhYeah! One Mint Chocolate & a single bar of the Chocolate Birthday Cake (I hope I like this one more than the regular Birthday Cake)

Buff Bake Birthday Cake & Snickerdoodle cookies (I hope I like these more than their nut butters)

Fluffbutter Protein = Almond Butter Brownie Batter (these were on sale for $5.00 a jar)

Lenny & Larry's The Complete Cookie Birthday Cake (I am so burnt out on the Snickerdoodle flavor) & two of their Muscle Brownies.

Nitro Crunch Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough & Cinnamon Bun (they didn't have the Birthday Cake flavor in stock)

Fitjoy Frosted Cinnamon Roll, Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, & Chocolate Iced Brownie

I wish I would've went when the bars were buy three get one free, but maybe they'll offer a good discount during the holidays.

I was surprised that I didn't need my GNC Card since I wasn't sure if it was expired because GNC must be doing a points system now rather than needing the card. According to the worker she said that it's not rolled out to every GNC & that particular store was a test pilot.

i have the old fitbit charge hr and was going to get the new one but got the apple watch 2 instead. Im a swimmer so im excited its waterproof! My husband got the new fitbit and really likes it.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    edited October 2016
    Ugh, the cashier missed four of my items from GNC.

I'll just take the items back on my lunch & give them back to the store. I'm sure it was on the Lenny & Larry products since the machine made a weird dinging noise as if the item wasn't in the system.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member

Quest Blueberry Muffin

I'll just take the items back on my lunch & give them back to the store. I'm sure it was on the Lenny & Larry products since the machine made a weird dinging noise as if the item wasn't in the system.

LOL I love how you use your bonus on bars/food. I do the same ;). Wait I am confused?? So they accidentally gave you free products? DONT TAKE BACK TO STORE!!! Haha I'd be like woohoo they didn't charge me lucky me.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    edited October 2016

Quest Blueberry Muffin

LOL I love how you use your bonus on bars/food. I do the same ;). Wait I am confused?? So they accidentally gave you free products? DONT TAKE BACK TO STORE!!! Haha I'd be like woohoo they didn't charge me lucky me.

Usually that's the only time I splurge on protein bars & cookies :D. I'm hoping GNC does the buy one get one free sale this year around Black Friday/Cyber Monday! I noticed on the website that a lot of the deals are now for everyone, but there are still a few items that say for Gold Card Members only. I might still have a Gold Card since it listed a number & when it expired, but now they'll go buy more of a point system.

I mostly looked at my receipt to make sure she didn't accidentally double ring any of my items up & luckily she didn't. In a way I feel bad since I work in retail & understand mistakes happen plus I wouldn't want it to effect their inventory or bonuses. I'm just lucky that the store is right across from where I work at so it won't be too much of an inconvenience for me.

I wish they would have had the GNC Gingerbread Shake & Nitro Crunch Birthday Cake, but I might just order online from now on.
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member

Quest Blueberry Muffin

Which Fitbit? I'm really considering getting a Blaze when they go on sale because it looks the best. I like my Charge HR plenty.

I picked up some pumpkin spice cookie butter at Trader Joe's and think I got almond milk in my short chile mocha.

• kellyjellybellyjelly
    CooCooPuff wrote: »

Quest Blueberry Muffin

Which Fitbit? I'm really considering getting a Blaze when they go on sale because it looks the best. I like my Charge HR plenty.

I picked up some pumpkin spice cookie butter at Trader Joe's and think I got almond milk in my short chile mocha.

I bought the new Charge 2 in a teal color. I love that you can buy different bands like the Flex.
  • loseitin_2016
    loseitin_2016 Posts: 21 Member
    I just bought a few of the fairlife milks. (There is whole, non-fat,and chocolate). They have quite a bit more protein than regular milk. Don't ask me how, or what their claim of "ultra-filtered" means. I tried the chocolate and it is thick and tasty. A bit too sweet for me, but otherwise very nice. I have the non-fat in the fridge, just need to try it now.

I also like the nonfat Fair Life milk.It is lactose free,has more protein and less carbs than any other milk I've tried.
  • besee_2000
    besee_2000 Posts: 365 Member
    Got a free FitJoy chocolate peanut butter bar from running the Tough Mudder yesterday. Damn is that bar worth the price. Soft like a caramel chew. Not quite a dough texture. I'm with you on the Black Friday/cyber Monday GNC deal. Labor Day was the last awesome sale and can't wait for the next. Might have to add FitJoy bars to the list of things to throw into the cart. Finally a CPB bar to replace quest's old recipe.
    On a different note, ran tough Mudder with my G1 Apple Watch and it worked fine until it wouldn't charge this morning
  • CooCooPuff
    I think i set myself Up for failiure but pumpkin spice cookie butter just aint my thing.

Id give the stuff away had i not eaten it with my fingers
  • Noreenmarie1234
    besee_2000 wrote: »
    Got a free FitJoy chocolate peanut butter bar from running the Tough Mudder yesterday. Damn is that bar worth the price. Soft like a caramel chew. Not quite a dough texture. I'm with you on the Black Friday/cyber Monday GNC deal. Labor Day was the last awesome sale and can't wait for the next. Might have to add FitJoy bars to the list of things to throw into the cart. Finally a CPB bar to replace quest's old recipe.
    On a different note, ran tough Mudder with my G1 Apple Watch and it worked fine until it wouldn't charge this morning

Darn I should if posted about it on here. A few months ago they had a thing where you you sign up online and at the end you earned coupons for 2 free boxes from amazon. I ended up getting 4 boxes free. :smile:
  • lissadecker
    lissadecker Posts: 220 Member
    edited October 2016

I have the Blaze! I've had mine for a couple of months now and I love it. When I first got it, it didn't do the hourly move reminders which was one feature that I was really missing. The other day though they did an update and now it does them so I am even happier with it now. You can change out the bands on it, too. I found leather bands for only around $10 on Amazon that I am very happy with.

• shinycrazy
    shinycrazy Posts: 1,081 Member
    Just tried the Walden Farms mocha coffee creamer. Pretty amazing, kinda sad I put in in crappy instant coffee! When I licked the tablespoon, the flavor was very good, creamy and tasty. Diluted in the coffee, it wasn't quite as good. I think more than2 tablespoons is needed. I wish I knew the number of trace calories, because 3 or 4 of these are some number of calories. Maybe a quick add of 5 each.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Thomas_Nooks_Bagel_product_package2.png?itok=58eW3nHx
    Tried these last week. Did not like much at all. Nothing I would buy again. Did not taste anything like the croissant I imagined LOL. I toasted one side and that was A LOT better than the plain side. The plain side tasted stale and stiff. The toasted side I added butter too and it was just okay, nothing amazing. Would not recommend. 4/10 stars
  • CooCooPuff

I have the Blaze! I've had mine for a couple of months now and I love it. When I first got it, it didn't do the hourly move reminders which was one feature that I was really missing. The other day though they did an update and now it does them so I am even happier with it now. You can change out the bands on it, too. I found leather bands for only around $10 on Amazon that I am very happy with.
    lol I spent an hour a few nights ago just looking at straps for it

• katharmonic
    katharmonic Posts: 5,720 Member
    Thomas_Nooks_Bagel_product_package2.png?itok=58eW3nHx
    Tried these last week. Did not like much at all. Nothing I would buy again. Did not taste anything like the croissant I imagined LOL. I toasted one side and that was A LOT better than the plain side. The plain side tasted stale and stiff. The toasted side I added butter too and it was just okay, nothing amazing. Would not recommend. 4/10 stars

I got these this weekend also and was similarly unimpressed. I "won" them at festival though - spinning a wheel for prizes, were all Thomas products of some kind (why? I don't know). I wanted the pumpkin English muffins, but alas.

They are huge and nothing like a bagel, or a croissant, just kind of a big airy puff of something bready.
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    s8xz6fbzdrzf.jpg
    Not even that big of a white chocolate person but I loved this. I continue to be impressed with these cookies and much prefer them over Lenny's and Larry's based upon what I've tried, just wish it had icing not chocolate chips ;p
  • Noreenmarie1234
    hgycta wrote: »
    s8xz6fbzdrzf.jpg
    Not even that big of a white chocolate person but I loved this. I continue to be impressed with these cookies and much prefer them over Lenny's and Larry's based upon what I've tried, just wish it had icing not chocolate chips ;p

I've tried the snickerdoodle so far and I really liked it too. I preferred to Lenny and larry as well. I feel like they are more like a real "cookie" texture if that makes sense you know? They didn't have that flavor by me but OMG I am a sucker for white chocolate chips, so I must find. Did you heat yours?
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    hgycta wrote: »
    s8xz6fbzdrzf.jpg

I've tried the snickerdoodle so far and I really liked it too. I preferred to Lenny and larry as well. I feel like they are more like a real "cookie" texture if that makes sense you know? They didn't have that flavor by me but OMG I am a sucker for white chocolate chips, so I must find. Did you heat yours?

I ended up cutting it down the middle and microwaved half, the melted chips absolutely made it taste and feel like a freshly baked cookie! These things are great, and I appreciate how they seem to be closer to the actual weights stated on the label whereas Lenny & Larry's always weighs more (which I guess is good because you get more, but if you're saving calories it also makes planning that much more inconvenient)