What nobody tells you about losing weight

Options

Replies

• tamms_1965
    tamms_1965 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    tomteboda wrote: »
    Or your mattress might be wearing out. Time marches on!

Probably not. I have to hit s prob, as well. My mattress was new when I started my weight loss. You have to find new ways to sleep so your now bony knees font knock:)
  • fitoverfortymom
    fitoverfortymom Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    llbrixon wrote: »
    Nobody told me that my body would actually crave movement and healthy eating. Days that I don't get one or the other, I feel sluggish and sleep poorly.

This is so true for me too!

This is what I look forward to the most. When my body physiologically NEEDS to move and eat "the good stuff."
  • rickc74
    rickc74 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    Lemonsurprise, why does it become uncomfortable to lie in a bed after losing weight? I would think it would get easier. (I have 55 pounds to lose.)

Because you get boney. Your knees get knobbly and get uncomfortable when you sleep on your side, you may find your pillow is too high, your hips dig in to the mattress, and the mattress might feel way too hard for you since you sink into it less.

This.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!