exercises for mons pubis? HELP!

Replies

• bkhamill
    bkhamill Posts: 1,289 Member
    trixieloo wrote: »
    harlanJEN wrote: »
    Hefty trash bag, duct tape, original Jane Fonda on VHS and drink more green tea.

Nope.

OP, unfortunately there's nothing you can do to remove fat from a specific area of your body. Hopefully as you lose weight, you'll see a reduction in size.

Good luck.

What do you mean "Nope"? This is scientifically proven to work, particularly for the pubic area. Just google it.

And because it's on the internet it has to be true! Give me a break!!
  • I don't know about you guys, but when I read "mons pubis" I want to quickly go check a Mars atlas. Hmmmm... let's see, mons pubis... is that west of Mons Olympus or was it east?
  • ItsMeGee3
    ItsMeGee3 Posts: 13,255 Member
    SMH
  • branflakes1980
    branflakes1980 Posts: 2,516 Member
    edited February 2015
    bkhamill wrote: »
    Hefty trash bag, duct tape, original Jane Fonda on VHS and drink more green tea.

Nope.

OP, unfortunately there's nothing you can do to remove fat from a specific area of your body. Hopefully as you lose weight, you'll see a reduction in size.

Good luck.

What do you mean "Nope"? This is scientifically proven to work, particularly for the pubic area. Just google it.

She was kidding, this has been covered already. Ugh! Read the whole thread. Thanks!

ETA, the words Mons Pubis make me chuckle. That is all for now! Ta Ta!

• redheaddee
    redheaddee Posts: 2,005 Member
    u1od8a0ai5tu.jpg

That's it, I quit. Not MFP...the human race. Please god tell me you are kidding.
  • kjm3579
    kjm3579 Posts: 3,975 Member
    I've heard that there are a series of exercises that you can do with a partner that will force the fat off of that area.
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    BRB my mons pubis needs a workout....
  • kamakazeekim
    kamakazeekim Posts: 1,183 Member
    edited February 2015

Nope.

Good luck.

*Face palm* All wearing a trash bag is going to do is dehydrate you...it's like creating a personal sauna. Green tea does not help you lose weight...a calorie deficit is needed...you can drink all the green tea in the world but if you're not in a calorie deficit you are not going to lose weight.

*EDIT* I continued to read the thread and saw it was sarcasm...please ignore this post :)
  • AlisonH729
    AlisonH729 Posts: 558 Member
    Wait, I'm sorry, I thought this was commonly referred to as lower belly pooch. Are we talking about something else entirely? In which case, I'm just gonna back away slowly.
  • sjaplo
    sjaplo Posts: 974 Member
    bkhamill wrote: »

Nope.

Good luck.

She was kidding, this has been covered already. Ugh! Read the whole thread. Thanks!

ETA, the words Mons Pubis make me chuckle. That is all for now! Ta Ta!

So.....depending on the size of the Mons Pubis, would that make it an Olympic Mons?

Is it me or is this site a little weirder than normal today.

• earlnabby
    earlnabby Posts: 8,171 Member
    Troll. Gotta be. That 'layer of fat' makes sex enjoyable instead of bone on bone grinding....

Nah, I don't think troll. If you've never not had that layer of fat, you wouldn't know what it would feel like without it. I can see being self conscious over a FUPA.

Lately I have been seeing articles that the mons pubis is the "thigh gap" for 2015. It didn't take long for it to show up on MFP. Also, the articles all stated that the only way to reduce it is to reduce overall fat or liposuction.

Apparently it has become a "thing" thanks to the new Sports Illustrated Swimsuit edition cover photo.

• RonnieTiajuana
    RonnieTiajuana Posts: 34 Member
    This might be the funniest thread ever
  • branflakes1980
    branflakes1980 Posts: 2,516 Member

Nope.

Good luck.

*Face palm* All wearing a trash bag is going to do is dehydrate you...it's like creating a personal sauna. Green tea does not help you lose weight...a calorie deficit is needed...you can drink all the green tea in the world but if you're not in a calorie deficit you are not going to lose weight.

Again, she was kidding.... Read the whole thread!

*Group Facepalm*
    Weird_Science_Facepalm_01.gif

• devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    OP, you are not alone, plenty of dudes are here to lose weight so their wangs appear larger.
  • AsaThorsWoman
    AsaThorsWoman Posts: 2,303 Member
    wizzybeth wrote: »
    missh1967 wrote: »
    FUPA = Fat Upper P.u.s.s.y Area. When we get fat, we get the FUPA. When we lose weight, it goes away. And just like your abs, you can't "spot reduce."

LOL

Thank you for spelling that out...I was afraid to ask what a FUPA was. You saved me the embarrassment.

*backs out slowly now*

Yeah, but it would've been a lot more helpful before I Googled it at work.
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    OP, you are not alone, plenty of dudes are here to lose weight so their wangs appear larger.

That's what trimmers are for.
  • Pollart77
    Pollart77 Posts: 263 Member
    I'm sure there's a vibrating machine to help reduce the fat in this area. I mean they have them for abs and stuff. (Inserting sarcasm clause as appearently it is needed today) (and I said inserting, lol)
  • smittybuilt19
    smittybuilt19 Posts: 955 Member
    9t8ddtqr89y7.jpg
  • davis978
    davis978 Posts: 103 Member
    It's officially a "thing" as of this week. Thing is quotation marks because this is according to a UK tabloid, so, you know, take that for what you will.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2956885/Mons-pubis-latest-body-feel-self-conscious-about.html

I'm surprised it took three days for it to show up on MFP. Or maybe it was here all along and I was lucky enough to miss the earlier threads.