Jawbone Up 24 won't sync to My Fitness pal

I'm trying to link my Up24 to my fitness pal app and it won't work . Anyone know how to get around this issue ??

Replies

• Yeah_its_Laura
    Yeah_its_Laura Posts: 4 Member
    I'm having the same issue. Sometimes it syncs and sometimes it doesn't. I'm over 9k steps so far and mfp still shows zero steps.
  • vaden5
    vaden5 Posts: 1 Member
    I have been having the same issue for the past 3 days. My food diary and calorie count is moving from MFP to UP though.
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Yah there are issues...try disconnecting and reconnecting...

It eventually gets sync'd but could take a bit.

Remember tho too the adjustment and when it happens depends on what your activity level is set at...mine is set at lightly active so I don't get an adjustment until probably after 10k steps...
  • zdyb23456
    zdyb23456 Posts: 1,706 Member
    Same issue here. Seems like it syncs once (early morning), but only updates the steps from the day before... at least that's the behavior I've been experiencing the last 2 days. i.e. I do not see the 20K steps I took today showing up in mfp, but I'm pretty sure I'll see it show up sometime tomorrow morning.
  • sandrap6707
    sandrap6707 Posts: 3 Member
    Same issue here. Have experienced this problem since about 5/5. I've tried everything support has recommended plus uninstalling and reinstalling and continue to have the issue. Where my steps used to sync every time I opened the app, now it might sync twice a day, if I'm lucky, but only late in the evening or the wee hours of the morning. Several of my friends are having the same issue. Very disappointing.
  • hrrcnmolly
    hrrcnmolly Posts: 1 Member
    myy sync has been broken since 5/15 the same day MFP had an update. Anyone else do the update? Everything syncs to my UP app but no steps to the MFP app.
  • txz28
    txz28 Posts: 1 Member
    I have also had the same issue to no avail.
  • neechy
    neechy Posts: 7 Member
    edited May 2015
    Same here. Food syncing to Jawbone but my steps arent being updated on MFP. I've deleted, reinstalled, discounted, linked apps you name it. Have mailed jawbone but no response yet.
  • editorgrrl
    editorgrrl Posts: 7,060 Member
  • neechy
    neechy Posts: 7 Member
    Thanks
    Looks like jawbone have updated the app yesterday (17th) but it doesn't seem to have resolved the problem.
  • editorgrrl
    editorgrrl Posts: 7,060 Member
    neechy wrote: »
    Thanks
    Looks like jawbone have updated the app yesterday (17th) but it doesn't seem to have resolved the problem.

The problem is with MFP, not UP. MFP has been having various step problems for almost 2 weeks.
  • Lostgurl2051
    Lostgurl2051 Posts: 4 Member
    Hi All, Do any of you still have issues syncing? My Up Move was synced fine up until a week ago,now the foods from MFP are going into the UP app but the Steps don't show in MFP. Anyone know how I can fix this?