True Confessions - Don't Judge

Replies

• flinx1241
    flinx1241 Posts: 2,170 Member
    flinx1241 wrote: »
    I confess that when other people get all judgmental and make broad assumptions about other people based on one aspect of their life (poor, fat, etc) - I basically lose respect for the person speaking and cross them off the list of potential people I want to be around (Which may just be hypocritical of me, I realize).

You basically just confessed that you're a good person.

Which we knew already. :)

Damn. That's gonna kill my bad boy credibility! ;)
  • freak4iron
    freak4iron Posts: 995 Member
    I confess that when other people get all judgmental and make broad assumptions about other people based on one aspect of their life (poor, fat, etc) - I basically lose respect for the person speaking and cross them off the list of potential people I want to be around (Which may just be hypocritical of me, I realize).

You basically just confessed that you're a good person.

Which we knew already. :)

Damn. That's gonna kill my bad boy credibility! ;)

Don't worry I won't take sunlighters word for it... Lol jk man

• blu_de_ville
    blu_de_ville Posts: 4,296 Member
    I Use both hands to pour drinks in a cup over the sink because I spill :#
  • blu_de_ville
    i confess i still listen to Hanson and other boy bands on pandora. listening to all these cheesy 90's boy bands makes me go back to my happy place, no bills to pay, nothing to worry about.

Backstreet boys are life
  • ruffalicious
    ruffalicious Posts: 799 Member
    i confess i still listen to Hanson and other boy bands on pandora. listening to all these cheesy 90's boy bands makes me go back to my happy place, no bills to pay, nothing to worry about.

Backstreet boys are life

yes maam! 98 degrees, new kids on the block, lfo, you name it. looks like everyone moved on except for me LMAO

• blu_de_ville

Backstreet boys are life

yes maam! 98 degrees, new kids on the block, lfo, you name it. looks like everyone moved on except for me LMAO

I didn't move on. Spice girls still my idols
  • branflakes1980
    branflakes1980 Posts: 2,516 Member

Backstreet boys are life

I didn't move on either, I just jammed NSYNC on the way to work this morning. ;)

• freak4iron
    freak4iron Posts: 995 Member

Backstreet boys are life

In 5th grade spice girls had Premier concert on payperview, I convinced my parents to order and I threw a spice girls tv concert party... Me and my 4 friends were the only people there :P
  • crssftlv
    crssftlv Posts: 717 Member
    I confess that I just ate 5 pieces of pizza and 3 chocolate chip cookies.... and ready for a nap :)
  • asianfashionista86
    asianfashionista86 Posts: 5,045 Member
    RNGRZulu wrote: »
    I watched the movie

xouwhswmynbm.jpg

:smile: not judging
  • morning_joy
    morning_joy Posts: 1,063 Member
    I confess that I am so pissed off at the person who scammed me. I was trying to be the bigger person and let it go but it is having HUGE consequences in my life.