110 pounds down and 25 to go!!! Female, lots of pictures!

tiffany0127
tiffany0127 Posts: 378 Member
edited October 2015 in Success Stories
I started my weight loss journey in August 2014. I was nearly 300 pounds, a mother of three, and very depressed. I was addicted to food. I was becoming a hermit. My life revolved around what I should eat, shouldn't eat, wanted to eat, and couldn't eat. I had tried to lose weight many times with small losses and large gains.
My aha moment was walking through Sam's Club with my husband. I was out of breath, my joints ached, I was waddling, and I could just FEEL my weight everywhere. I decided to speak with my Dr and through research of my own found that a low carb diet is best for women with PCOS.
I began a low carb, no refined sugar, no alcohol, portion control lifestyle. Within two weeks I lost twenty pounds and my cravings were almost non existent. I needed something that I could fit into my lifestyle and follow long term and this happened to be it. After a few months I started walking five times a week and lifting twice a week. Today I do several cardio workouts 6 times a week (Zumba, C25k, PiYo) and lift with a trainer twice a week. I feel amazing. I am active all the time. I can't remember the last time I've sat on the couch and watched TV like I used to do every night for HOURS. I have gotten my life back and this time is for good! If anyone has any questions please feel free to Private Message me. I will be happy to share more of my journey! HW 293 CW 184 GW 160 1c7mjid28umg.jpg
gyh5csi1xa8h.jpg
wxvpot8p432z.jpg
vx7qmp1q43pb.jpg
b9cs6oltlkc4.jpg
cmgao21u5wf2.jpg
j5m809o1mfr7.jpg
duk1tq9mndpx.jpg
bwv2ftwkx47x.jpg
nr3rfm4hoob2.jpg
glm1e4pb5ae7.jpg
7xqr1i9ld07m.jpg
asvd5dmiz7yu.jpg
h3jun08jol1w.jpg
pcrx79bozgbq.jpg
14rchahqjobl.jpg
djfdkun1an24.jpg
u7gj41lzj0t2.jpg
tvwn59gvg3gs.jpg
wuj662syq8f0.jpg
tbj36ybxdb60.jpg
wn5nvum4dek6.jpg
47ybuxacpezx.jpg
lss2tog3w3mm.jpg
2iovrsiha569.jpg
trnqf22yxizq.jpg
rqmlo07f8tfg.jpg
n96aum6o3lo6.jpg
14hkaczokttt.jpg
wo9k4k87dpf2.jpg
q6c599jqqvvi.jpg
qlitt9jw01m9.jpg
9lbnz9xcfyn7.jpg
xh5vlbfswzql.jpg
uo2ck2qau9qf.jpg
HW 293 CW 184 GW 160

Replies

• LHaller57
    LHaller57 Posts: 4 Member
    Wow! You look great!!! :)
  • bago08
    bago08 Posts: 360 Member
    Amazing.. Very inspirational. Congratulations on your hard work and success
  • Nausicca55
    Nausicca55 Posts: 56 Member
    Wow! Great pics, and great job!
  • DeenerN
    DeenerN Posts: 41 Member
    Great job! You must feel amazing, it shows =)
  • dewdropinn79
    dewdropinn79 Posts: 16 Member
    Wow, you look great. I am on day 3 of my low carb lifestyle. I need to lose 75. Would you mind sharing your key code so I may see your diary?
  • DorisSilver50
    DorisSilver50 Posts: 98 Member
    Absolutely beautiful! You look so much younger and happier:)
  • Badunkadunk_Buster
    Badunkadunk_Buster Posts: 184 Member
    You look amazing!!! Well done!
  • laraburkhalter
    laraburkhalter Posts: 85 Member
    Amazing! You look amazing...thank you for sharing... I started my journey 20 days ago and have lost 12 pounds, stories like this make me want to keep it up.
  • Jillish23
    Jillish23 Posts: 226 Member
    edited October 2015
    Great job! ❤ We have very similar body shapes and seeing your 'after' photos is so lovely. Wearing nicer outfits is one of the parts of my journey that I look forward to most so I may contact you for weight loss help AND fashion advice! ;)
  • Nuke_64
    Nuke_64 Posts: 406 Member
    Congrats, but you could have shown us a few more pictures. :)
  • ForMe2No
    ForMe2No Posts: 235 Member
    You look great! As a previous poster stated you have a great sense of style before and after. My starting weight was close to yours and my initial goal is to lose 110 lbs I have 50 more to go. I'm trying to imagine myself in the range you are in now...may I ask how tall are you?
  • tiffany0127
    tiffany0127 Posts: 378 Member
    ForMe2No wrote: »
    You look great! As a previous poster stated you have a great sense of style before and after. My starting weight was close to yours and my initial goal is to lose 110 lbs I have 50 more to go. I'm trying to imagine myself in the range you are in now...may I ask how tall are you?
    Yep! I am 5'7"
  • ForMe2No
    ForMe2No Posts: 235 Member
    Thank you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!