110 pounds down and 25 to go!!! Female, lots of pictures!

Replies

• tiffany0127
    tiffany0127 Posts: 378 Member
    Jillish23 wrote: »
    Great job! ❤ We have very similar body shapes and seeing your 'after' photos is so lovely. Wearing nicer outfits is one of the parts of my journey that I look forward to most so I may contact you for weight loss help AND fashion advice! ;)
    Hahaha, feel free!! I will do whatever I can to help!
  • tiffany0127
    Amazing! You look amazing...thank you for sharing... I started my journey 20 days ago and have lost 12 pounds, stories like this make me want to keep it up.

That's awesome!!! Keep it up!!
  • ajgordo150
    ajgordo150 Posts: 79 Member
    I'm doing exercising and now ,I need to get my diet on track what foods did you choose to eat
  • Caged_Heat
    Caged_Heat Posts: 1,031 Member
    Amazing transformation! Congratulations and thank you for sharing and inspiring others.
  • tiffany0127
    Amazing transformation! Congratulations and thank you for sharing and inspiring others.
    Thank you!!
  • irianesentmour
    irianesentmour Posts: 22 Member
    Wow! You look amazing. Stories like yours keeps me on my toes with staying on track with my weight loss. When I feel like giving up I come to the success stories and they bring me back to reality. Thank you!
  • craft4fun
    craft4fun Posts: 76 Member
    Beautiful.
  • dutchandkiwi
    dutchandkiwi Posts: 1,389 Member
    Well done!
  • judymata
    judymata Posts: 42 Member
    Congratulations on your journey!
  • v_cowley
    v_cowley Posts: 70 Member
    You are so beautiful! What were your calories like? I have absolutely zero idea of how to start a sugar free diet. Also how tall are you? I can't believe how quickly you've lost! I've been at it since Oct 14 and only 35lb down. I'm in awe.
  • forruths
    forruths Posts: 196 Member
    Wow, what success. You look amazing and are such an inspiration. Thank you for sharing your journey.
  • mandarkio
    mandarkio Posts: 62 Member
    Wow, you're stunning! Congratulations on your fantastic loss! I bet you have so much fun clothes shopping ;) Love your style!
  • lmanasero
    lmanasero Posts: 19 Member
    you are such a beautiful lady regardless of weight, you look amazing, what a huge accomplishment, congratulations.
  • rosy2car
    rosy2car Posts: 13 Member
    You are so inspiring!! Great job!
  • Bellodesiderare
    Bellodesiderare Posts: 278 Member
    Wow! I am simply amazed. Congratulations; you look so beautiful <3
  • ElbowCoude
    ElbowCoude Posts: 28 Member
    Great job! I'm just starting out. I just had my third baby, My HW was 292 and my ultimate goal is the same so this gives me hope! I'm 3 months in and 50 lbs down, thanks for the inspiration!
  • urloved33
    urloved33 Posts: 3,325 Member
    I hope you feel over the moon proud
  • RoseTheWarrior
    RoseTheWarrior Posts: 2,035 Member
    Super work! You're gorgeous! Very inspiring, thank you for posting :smiley:
  • tiffany0127
    Thank you everyone!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!