Motivation, Success and Frustration Sharing!

Replies

• ShyCush6
    ShyCush6 Posts: 951 Member
    I would also love to be apart of this group

Welcome tuliprose! Hope to hear more form you!
  • ShyCush6
    Darklords wrote: »
    woohoo that's awesome keep going girl.. sadly I ran out the door for work and left my pedometer on the counter :(

Well just keep your steps up and be ready for tomorrow when you remember the pedometer! =)
  • ShyCush6
    edited November 2015
    well done Shy. I managed to walk for about 2 hours today :)

Thanks Gill! Great job!! 2 hours is a great walk!!
  • ShyCush6
    Gibbsy21 wrote: »
    My name is Cierra, and I'm 22 years old . I'm from Tennessee. I'm looking to lose around 70 to 80 lbs. I have a fibit too. Yesterday I had 9075 steps.

Welcome Cierra! Great job on your steps! How'd you do yesterday? =)
  • ShyCush6
    I managed 16,024 yesterday :) Chasing coyotes in the dark last night helped add a few thousand

Awesome!! And the award for great stepper today goes to Cassie!!! =) Who can beat that?
  • mytime6630
    mytime6630 Posts: 4,185 Member
    Great job Shy - walking while watching TV. I won't get my walk in today, but will gets tons of exercise. We had SIX trees cut yesterday, so now I have to haul all the logs and stack them - and this is up and down a steep hill!!!!!

I have to fix my pedometer though to record my steps. I use a app called MAP MY RUN on my phone, and typically walk 4 to 6 miles, but not sure how many steps that is. Last nite though I only walked for 3 miles, so I know that isway below MrsRobinsoncl 16000 steps!

Hope everyone has a great day!
  • DorisIsDoingIt
    DorisIsDoingIt Posts: 19 Member
    Good evening all! Or is it morning for a lot of you :smiley: just about to log my food so far, up to 7415 steps but feeling shattered after a mad few days so probably won't do much more tonight. This is my hard time. Tired, hungry, so easy to pick at the wrong things. Love the marching whilst watching TV! Welcome all old and new. Off to track now.
  • nancybuss
    nancybuss Posts: 1,461 Member
    Hi all, extra accountability is always good. I'm struggling a bit at the moment. Hurt my shoulder which has killed most of my workouts and that makes everything start to fall apart
  • Gibbsy21
    Gibbsy21 Posts: 22 Member
    ShyCush6 wrote: »
    Gibbsy21 wrote: »
    My name is Cierra, and I'm 22 years old . I'm from Tennessee. I'm looking to lose around 70 to 80 lbs. I have a fibit too. Yesterday I had 9075 steps.

Welcome Cierra! Great job on your steps! How'd you do yesterday? =)

Yesterday was good for steps anyway. I had 9667. But as far as eating well , some reason I got the munchies and I ended up eating probably around 2000 calories, I didn't log it because i Ifelt bad. But I'm glad to be started on the Les Mills Combat.
  • Mrsrobinsoncl
    Mrsrobinsoncl Posts: 122 Member
    I've found that even if I go over my calories I lot them, it helps keep me accountable and helps me think twice before I do it again
  • ShyCush6
    joan6630 wrote: »
    Great job Shy - walking while watching TV. I won't get my walk in today, but will gets tons of exercise. We had SIX trees cut yesterday, so now I have to haul all the logs and stack them - and this is up and down a steep hill!!!!!

I have to fix my pedometer though to record my steps. I use a app called MAP MY RUN on my phone, and typically walk 4 to 6 miles, but not sure how many steps that is. Last nite though I only walked for 3 miles, so I know that isway below MrsRobinsoncl 16000 steps!

Hope everyone has a great day!

45 minutes of marching and I hit 10,000, notice I didn't get many after that! Yikes! Today is looking pretty shotty for my step count! Yikes!
    Have fun working and burning calories today! Sounds like a perfect day!! I wish I was outside, and not in a dreary cubicle! =)
  • ShyCush6
    Good evening all! Or is it morning for a lot of you :smiley: just about to log my food so far, up to 7415 steps but feeling shattered after a mad few days so probably won't do much more tonight. This is my hard time. Tired, hungry, so easy to pick at the wrong things. Love the marching whilst watching TV! Welcome all old and new. Off to track now.

7, 415 is a great day! Nothing wrong with that! Go look at my cupcake image before you pick at anything... it looks good, but not on the tummy! =) Have a great night!
  • ShyCush6
    nancybuss wrote: »
    Hi all, extra accountability is always good. I'm struggling a bit at the moment. Hurt my shoulder which has killed most of my workouts and that makes everything start to fall apart

Welcome Nancy! Sorry about the shoulder... hope you can get healed and back on track!
  • ShyCush6
    Great job on the steps Cierra! And don't forget to log those extra 2,000 calories.. you may feel guilty, but you want to be honest with yourself... =) It happens... react to it and step it up even more today!
    life-is-10-of-what-happens-to-you-and-90-of-how-you-react-to-it.jpeg
  • ShyCush6
    Hey ladies! So yesterday, I did great during the day, ate pretty good, no snacking... worked out before work. I try to shoot for a 350 calorie burn before work everyday. Only did 300 today as my daughter needed to be to school early for a student council meeting. But now I am at work and struggling to get my a** out of my chair. Although, I did just take a bathroom break and with going upstairs, and across the building coming down the opposite stairs, I take 225 steps... now to do that another 31 times today! UGH! =)
    I am doing a challenge against my sister on the fitbit today and a friend added me to a group challenge as well for the week! Yikes! My goal is 10,000 a day! I WILL do it! Even if it includes marching while enjoy a tv show at night!
    Plus today I need to make up for my naughtiness last night! Olive Garden, Shrimp Alfredo and bread sticks! My downfall!! I did good on the shrimp alfredo and barely ate half but I bet I have 2.5-3 bread sticks! Really?! dumb. But today is a new day! Let's do this!!
  • ShyCush6
    edited November 2015
    The stairs are going to be my friend today!

bb7a697dd821b587c54e61372ff807b6.jpg
  • Comforteater15
    Comforteater15 Posts: 19 Member
    Hi I would like to join your group I really struggle to stay focused but I just saw your post about 10 lbs at a time this is going to be my new goal I have about 40 lbs to lose
  • ShyCush6
    Hi I would like to join your group I really struggle to stay focused but I just saw your post about 10 lbs at a time this is going to be my new goal I have about 40 lbs to lose

Welcome! Ten lbs. at a time! Sweet! We have a lot of us in the same boat! Let's do this! Please share a little bit about yourself and check in as often as you'd like! =)
  • DorisIsDoingIt
    DorisIsDoingIt Posts: 19 Member
    Steps - 7775. Not trusting the amount of cals burned it gives me on MFP, seem rather a lot! Unusually for me I feel a cold coming on, gah. But now children are in bed, so am I with a lemsip. The calories I've save not feeling hungry this evening can go towards my weekend when I am due to meet an old friend for dinner ;)

Have a great all!