What Mini Goal is motivating you right now!

Options

Replies

• MissMaggieMuffin
    MissMaggieMuffin Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Another goal accomplished! Yahoo!

Congrats!!!

Thank you!
  • MissMaggieMuffin
    Options
    U2R2 wrote: »

Congratulations fellow traveler. We are on a similar path. B)

I hit overweight BMI on 2/1, weighed in at 199.4 this morning and am working on transitioning a favored walk into a run by alternating running and walking every two minutes.

ENJOY

That's awesome - congrats to you as well!

How is the transitioning walk/run going?
  • MissMaggieMuffin
    Options
    ChromiumG wrote: »
    To get below 200 lbs when i head to Parliament Hill on 4/20!

Currently at 213, cant wait for ONEderland :)

@ChromiumG Awesome goal! You know you can do it. Are you going to PH for an internship?
  • U2R2
    U2R2 Posts: 260 Member
    Options

Congratulations fellow traveler. We are on a similar path. B)

I hit overweight BMI on 2/1, weighed in at 199.4 this morning and am working on transitioning a favored walk into a run by alternating running and walking every two minutes.

ENJOY

That's awesome - congrats to you as well!

How is the transitioning walk/run going?

Weather and time have meant only four outings but there is progress.

I use the Fitbit app in exercise mode for timing. I walk till the first voice cue announcing a mile then start the run cycles. I think there are ten segments in the route.

The first time out I ran the first two minute segment, came up about 15 seconds short the second(hill), made the next two, failed the next two then walked the rest of the way. Last time out I made all segments.

Endurance being the goal at this point, mile times are but a curiosity but my best was 13:20. Compared to the 20:00+ times when I first started walking in October at 270lbs, I am pleased.

Good luck with the rehab.

ENJOY
  • MissMaggieMuffin
    edited February 2017
    Options

The first time out I ran the first two minute segment, came up about 15 seconds short the second(hill), made the next two, failed the next two then walked the rest of the way. Last time out I made all segments.

Endurance being the goal at this point, mile times are but a curiosity but my best was 13:20. Compared to the 20:00+ times when I first started walking in October at 270lbs, I am pleased.

Good luck with the rehab.

ENJOY

That's fantastic progress - both the weight loss and the endurance!
  • MissMaggieMuffin
    Options
    TmacMMM wrote: »
    Just reached my mini-goal! It was to drop into the "overweight" BMI range, which is 207 for me. Woke up this morning at 206.8! Celebratory bike ride on new indoor trainer!

Next goal: 199.9.
    Celebration plans: Sign up for rowing classes this summer!

Congratulations @TmacMMM! Feels good, doesn't it?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!