Reminder: Please Add Me as Friend & Subscribe to the OMAD YT Channel

arguablysamson
arguablysamson Posts: 1,706 Member
edited December 2015 in Social Groups
Hey, all...

Please take just a moment and check to make sure you have added me as a friend on MFP. Most have, but some occasionally find the forums through the main www.omad.info site and never add me as friend first. This makes it harder to track people with updates since I keep a file based on the main friends list.

Also, if you have not already, subscribe to the OMAD YouTube channel by going here.

This boosts the ratings and gets the message out there.

Regards,

-Joe

Replies

• mbarnson
    mbarnson Posts: 14 Member
    Done. Your OMAD advice is proving to be the "one cool trick" that's helped me resume my losses after nearly a year stalled; I needed a deeper deficit, a longer fasting period, and a cessation of daily bouts of intense aerobic activity to avoid uncontrolled eating after attempts to "accelerate" losses with long runs, rides, and swim sessions.

I still love my triathlons, but I don't need to be out for 3-7 hours every Sunday trying to burn calories; that burn happens on its own if I don't take shots of sugary drinks every 30 minutes on long runs just to keep going.
  • TheOriginalBeauty
    TheOriginalBeauty Posts: 25 Member
    Add me, I am new to omad ☺
  • arguablysamson
    Welcome! Added!
  • cbsforever21
    cbsforever21 Posts: 1 Member
    Starting tomorrow. Add me!
  • SavedByGrace26356
    SavedByGrace26356 Posts: 544 Member
    I tried to add you as a friend but I don't think it worked.
  • arguablysamson
    It worked!

Welcome back!!!!!!!!!!
  • SavedByGrace26356
    Thanks Joe :smile:
  • SavedByGrace26356
    Hi Joe. Hope you're having a terrific day. How often do you post videos on your channel?
  • arguablysamson
    Every Monday at midnight. Sometimes throughout the week, but usually Mondays.
  • SavedByGrace26356
    Thank you.
  • 1MADGIRL
    1MADGIRL Posts: 838 Member
    I added you :)
  • arguablysamson
    Done!
  • Fonar7
    Fonar7 Posts: 39 Member
    Please add me; I've just joined. With thanks, Fiona
  • VertBert
    VertBert Posts: 34 Member
    Been doing good following LCHF/IF/OMAD and have transitioned to KETO/OMAD lifestyle by adjusting my macros slightly. Technically KETO for 2 weeks...though I was already fat adapted and have been in ketosis steadily (57 lbs down). I fast 22-24 hrs every day. Looking for friends that understand OMAD way of life for mutual support. Anybody can add me for support and motivation. I log everyday and share diary.
  • arguablysamson
    VertBert wrote: »
    Been doing good following LCHF/IF/OMAD and have transitioned to KETO/OMAD lifestyle by adjusting my macros slightly. Technically KETO for 2 weeks...though I was already fat adapted and have been in ketosis steadily (57 lbs down). I fast 22-24 hrs every day. Looking for friends that understand OMAD way of life for mutual support. Anybody can add me for support and motivation. I log everyday and share diary.

Hi,

Feel free to start your own progress thread here and share your experiences!

-Joe
  • SavedByGrace26356
    Welcome Vert....as Joe says, begin your own thread and we will be here to support you and maybe you can give us some tips since you've successfully lost 57 pounds!!! Amazing !!
  • OMADing1
    OMADing1 Posts: 337 Member
    VertBert wrote: »

Hi Vert!

We're so GLAD that you're here! You're doing super well and please make yourself at home here. We're in this race together and totally enjoy encouraging and inspiring everyone, all the time, as we're getting slimmer and heathier more and more and in every area of our lives....BOOM!

189894.jpg
  • sun_cat
    sun_cat Posts: 114 Member
    Request sent!
  • SavedByGrace26356
    Hi Vert....How are you doing. I haven't seen you around lately. Please post ...we are here for you!
  • 1MADGIRL
    1MADGIRL Posts: 838 Member
    Welcome Bert! How is it going for you?