Replies

• Willbenchforcupcakes
    Willbenchforcupcakes Posts: 4,955 Member
    Options
    Awesome work Kyle!
  • LolBroScience
    LolBroScience Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options
    great deadlift, but WHAT is that kid in the background doing???

lmao, I think that guy was having him utilize the Smith Machine as sort of a Reverse Crunch/Leg Raise mechanism....
  • LolBroScience
    Options
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    Holy carp, that looked easy.
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    Damn @LolBroScience impressed.
  • canadianlbs
    canadianlbs Posts: 5,199 Member
    Options

lmao, I think that guy was having him utilize the Smith Machine as sort of a Reverse Crunch/Leg Raise mechanism....

lol. for a 1-rep max. it looked like the kind of deadbug a guy would do if he was the kind of guy who thinks deadbugs are only for girls.

you made your dl look so easy, it was a pleasure to watch. congrats.

• LolBroScience
    Options
    Non-Weight related PR today. I decided to try out box jumps for the first time ever, and was able to work up to 48".

Once I learn proper technique, I'll probably be able to add more relatively quickly.

• LolBroScience
    Options
    Hornsby wrote: »
    Damn @LolBroScience impressed.

lol. for a 1-rep max. it looked like the kind of deadbug a guy would do if he was the kind of guy who thinks deadbugs are only for girls.

you made your dl look so easy, it was a pleasure to watch. congrats.
    TR0berts wrote: »
    Holy carp, that looked easy.

Thanks!
  • piperdown44
    piperdown44 Posts: 958 Member
    Options
    ^^^sounds like you healed up nicely and are ready to make some gainz!
  • giantrobot_powerlifting
    Options
    ^^^sounds like you healed up nicely and are ready to make some gainz!

I hope so. I nailed that 525 lb pull last December 31.
  • McCloud33
    McCloud33 Posts: 959 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Tied my all time DL PR yesterday. 420 lbs after 345x5, 385x1, 405x1
  • McCloud33
    McCloud33 Posts: 959 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    If I can get the video to load... https://youtu.be/DJIPEIC5Ook
  • Willbenchforcupcakes
    Options
    @juliewatkin - awesome fights! I can't wait to see all the results from all the meets this weekend.
  • juliewatkin
    juliewatkin Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    @juliewatkin - awesome fights! I can't wait to see all the results from all the meets this weekend.

There is some amazing lifting that has gone on and is going on. I just watched K Branton bench 600 and squat 904 like a warm up. Our Provincial membership is up over 1,100 and the quality of the lifting reflects it. I reffed yesterday afternoon and was there early enough to catch the open women deadlifts. I watched a 63 woman pull 180. She didn't get the lift on a technicality but the fight was incredible. She got it up and locked it out.
  • Willbenchforcupcakes
    Options

There is some amazing lifting that has gone on and is going on. I just watched K Branton bench 600 and squat 904 like a warm up. Our Provincial membership is up over 1,100 and the quality of the lifting reflects it. I reffed yesterday afternoon and was there early enough to catch the open women deadlifts. I watched a 63 woman pull 180. She didn't get the lift on a technicality but the fight was incredible. She got it up and locked it out.

I watched Kelly squat live on facebook. His skill level when it comes to squats is insane. I was talkin with Mike about what happened on his third squat in Killeen that was scary.

The results that I've seen from powersurge are insane as well. Nationals is shaping up to be deep and tough for pretty much every weight class. Quebec results should be awesome as well.
  • juliewatkin
    juliewatkin Posts: 764 Member
    Options

I watched Kelly squat live on facebook. His skill level when it comes to squats is insane. I was talkin with Mike about what happened on his third squat in Killeen that was scary.

The results that I've seen from powersurge are insane as well. Nationals is shaping up to be deep and tough for pretty much every weight class. Quebec results should be awesome as well.

Nice total on him right? 1,017.5.