hi...looking for friends/motivation

Options

Replies

• rachhan90
    rachhan90 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, my goal is to lose 21lbs by this July. Everyone add me as a friend, i need inspiration and motivation
  • Lift_Run_Eat
    Lift_Run_Eat Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • HotMermaid729
    HotMermaid729 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    B)
  • caloninja
    caloninja Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi, new to MFP and have 70 lbs to lose. Looking for people with similar journeys ahead so we can support and motivate each other. Please add me.
  • mllr1328
    mllr1328 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I have 50 lbs to lose and am also looking for friends and motivation! Add me!
  • dcinthesummer
    dcinthesummer Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Add me!! Looking for motivation to lose the weight I gained over the last year. About 20 lb is my goal
  • yamireikon
    yamireikon Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    i've got about 20lb to lose. please add me also :)
  • antdabiker
    antdabiker Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi guys,

Feel free to add me!
    Aiming for a 20kg loss, already 9kg down so I'm getting there!

UK

Anthony
  • CatL1911
    CatL1911 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I'm restarting logging here. My goal is a 10lb loss and increased fitness. For fitness I'm into hiking, active dog training, and krav maga. I would love to make some supportive friends here, especially with shared interests!
  • SCRN2019
    SCRN2019 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    You can add me too! I can always use friends!
  • HotMermaid729
    HotMermaid729 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    I added all of you..... B)
  • hikerAaron
    hikerAaron Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • fritch_gets_fit26
    fritch_gets_fit26 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • Bklyndoc
    Bklyndoc Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Add me...
  • sexybug6
    sexybug6 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm hoping to lose 2-3 stone am looking for friends and motivation please feel free to add me so we can do this journey tog
  • danzin5
    danzin5 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have started using MFP many times over the years but never stuck with it. Looking to gain some friends to see if some accountability will help this time around! I have slowly gained about 40 pounds over the past few years, starting with a goal to loose 20 lbs now.

I work nights about half the time and keep switching back and forth from nights to days which makes consistency tough. Anyone else out there that works nights and can't figure out when to eat??

Please add me!
  • Grace20lbstoGo
    Grace20lbstoGo Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! I need to lose 20 pounds! Looking for friends for motivation.
  • omarohelmy2977
    omarohelmy2977 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello, I have been using the app for almost 2 months, lost 8kg, around 12 more to go :p
  • onlythingtodois
    onlythingtodois Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Would love some mutual support friends! I'm 34F, 5'8" with ~100 to lose if anyone likes adding people with similar stats.
  • HealthierBrianna
    HealthierBrianna Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I have done this a while and am looking to get back at it! Looking for some friends to help motivate and encouragement. We can do this together! Add me :blush: