Any gamers out there?

VonicaFlear
VonicaFlear Posts: 148 Member
Hey just wondering if any of you guys like videogames? Currently on Darksiders II myself, I've played a but of demon souls and am halfway through the Deadpool game. Also am a HUGE fan of Harvest moon :D

What's your favorite game? What do you like to play?

Replies

• LOTRO -- Laurelin server
  • JeffreyMGiron
    JeffreyMGiron Posts: 3,582 Member
    PC gamer here, League of Legends, Counter Strike Diablo3, feel free to ask me for my iGN's if you want to game
  • SuleenRuuz
    SuleenRuuz Posts: 28 Member
    The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth on 3ds is pretty much my jam right now.
  • JeffreyMGiron
    JeffreyMGiron Posts: 3,582 Member
    SuleenRuuz wrote: »

binding of issac is amazing.
  • TheCrawlingChaos
    TheCrawlingChaos Posts: 462 Member
    Final Fantasy Tactics, Super Mario world, and Skate 3 are probably top of my favorite games list.

I like playing all kinds of games. Currently playing Street Fighter 5, Payday 2, The Witness, Binding of Isaac, MGS5, and probably a lot more. That sounds like a lot, but I have a short attention span for games and I often hop between multiple games and it's rare I get super hooked on one particular thing long enough to finish before I pick up another game to add to the list.
  • Angelszophia
    Angelszophia Posts: 127 Member
    Online board games.
  • M3ltD0Vvn
    M3ltD0Vvn Posts: 76 Member
    300+ games on my Steam account.... Currently creeping my way through "The Witcher 3". What a crazy amazing game that gets so much more deeper (and darker) post lvl 10.

h6gh4yq6cjej.jpg
  • jessakittyis
    jessakittyis Posts: 159 Member
    Harvest moon! My favorite!! These days I get most of my video games second hand through let's plays on YouTube because with 2 jobs I don't have time to play on my own. :(
  • Kalici
    Kalici Posts: 685 Member
    I am in the middle of Fallout 4, Dragon Age 3 and replaying the Bioshock series. Asking me to pick my favorite game breaks my brain a bit. It is really hard. I do like to replay KOTOR (1 and 2) and Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines a lot, so they're quite high up on the list.
  • MudstainSally
    MudstainSally Posts: 571 Member
    Totally a gamer. I work in IT... I'm an all around geek. I used to be a PC gamer, but I just can't keep up with the constant hardware upgrades needed (I can't mentally deal with having a mediocre machine). Used to play LOTRO so so much... probably helped me pack on some of my extra pounds.

Now I casually play on PS4 and XboxOne, when I need to get out some aggression I'm on Call of Duty on Xbox, most of my other games are on PS4 currently. Playing Star Wars Battlefront, Fallout 4, will be getting Plants Vs Zombies GW2 next week. My daughter just bought Unravel on Xbox and that looks cool, might need to check it out.

Hit me up in message for my gamer tags, would love to have more online gamer buddies.
  • VonicaFlear
    Wow! So many gamers on here. That's awesome lol
  • Noelv1976
    Noelv1976 Posts: 18,948 Member
    Hey just wondering if any of you guys like videogames? Currently on Darksiders II myself, I've played a but of demon souls and am halfway through the Deadpool game. Also am a HUGE fan of Harvest moon :D

I just finished Darksiders II! Such a bada$$ game. My favorite game of all time is Ninja Gaiden on the original Xbox
  • VonicaFlear

Binding of Isaac is awesome. I need to get a copy for ds!

Also
    Harvest moon! My favorite!! These days I get most of my video games second hand through let's plays on YouTube because with 2 jobs I don't have time to play on my own. :(

I know! It's so cool. I'm currently playing Harvest Moon DS Cute and Harvest Moon A New Beginning.

Also also
    Noelv1976 wrote: »

I just finished Darksiders II! Such a bada$$ game. My favorite game of all time is Ninja Gaiden on the original Xbox

I finished the first one a while ago but I'm definitely liking Darksiders II way more. No spoilers please! Lol
  • Noelv1976
    Noelv1976 Posts: 18,948 Member

Binding of Isaac is awesome. I need to get a copy for ds!

Also

I know! It's so cool. I'm currently playing Harvest Moon DS Cute and Harvest Moon A New Beginning.

Also also
    Noelv1976 wrote: »

I finished the first one a while ago but I'm definitely liking Darksiders II way more. No spoilers please! Lol

Duuuh!! Of course no spoilers!
  • boofmylumpia
    boofmylumpia Posts: 43 Member
    Warframe is life.
  • majigurl
    majigurl Posts: 660 Member
    anything.. everything.

I wouldn't even know where to start
  • hectorh82
    hectorh82 Posts: 110 Member
    ps4 when i get the chance, mostly cod, madden, no time for real games though.
  • Iggy585
    Iggy585 Posts: 104 Member
    Still play World of Warcraft casually with my wife. Been playing off and on since the game came out.

Other than that I play Dominations on my iPhone.
  • iecreamheadaches
    iecreamheadaches Posts: 441 Member
    Iggy585 wrote: »
    Still play World of Warcraft casually with my wife. Been playing off and on since the game came out.

Other than that I play Dominations on my iPhone.

My people.

World of Warcraft <3

I also dabble mildly in ESO, been playing a lot of COD: Black Ops 3 Zombies with my boyfriend and Nightmares with my best friend, Fable III was alright, Diablo 3, Heroes of the Storm, Hearthstone (Blizz owns half my soul I'm pretty sure).

Lots of old games, wish I had the consoles still. Particularly Super Mario on NES or SNES. Was my bestie and my thing for a long while.
  • iecreamheadaches
    iecreamheadaches Posts: 441 Member
    brittanynicholex -PSN Nikki#1740 <Battle.net Tag if anyone wants to send me an add. Im usually on bnet waaaaaayyy more than psn