My Progress As It Goes (Pics)

Options
Lovoas
Lovoas Posts: 138 Member
Ever since starting back in January 4th, I started feeling a lot better about myself. I've been more happier, and life has been on a bright side lately.

It's only been 55 days logging, 56 total since I started. I want to use this thread to post my progress as the year progresses.

Here is a picture of me when I was 15 in 2008. At 340lb.
r18u7qdkb1wo.jpg

I was depressed, had the wrong people in my life, and went through so many phases as a teenager that I couldn't quite understand.
I suffered from binge eating, and a lot of anxiety and depression, and like most teenagers, I didn't quite understand why.

Here's 8 years later, the day I started my diet:

wra9khq5gfv4.jpg

I was 292lb there. I was tired, I was sad, and I wasn't feeling too happy with myself. I knew I needed to change something to make myself happy.

Here's when I started noticing my weight loss:

1fqjuw7nyhje.jpg

I was 273lb there. It was the beginning of February. Fitting size 36x30 pants was such a great feeling. I wasn't that size in years.

And here we are today:
mcun5gssvkvn.jpg

Having to wear a belt with fitted 36x30 jeans, and wearing a Size: L dress shirt. It's a little snug on me, but it fits. It fits and it isn't uncomfortable. I feel so proud of myself. And I still have time to go. It's only been 56 days total.
I'm at 259.5lb now. I'm a very, very happy guy right now. :smiley:

I want to reserve this thread, and post on it monthly if that's okay. I want to be able to share my progress as it happens. I see so many of you post your stories, and it inspires me to keep going.

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!