64 lbs down with pics

Options
13»

Replies

• nonniebg
    nonniebg Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    OMG Rose you are amazing! So happy for your success.

I am a senior (80) and just starting my journey to lose weight. I need to lose about 7 pounds. Any tips would be welcomed. At my age and with health issues cannot exercise so it will all depend on how I can figure out the 1200 cal. diet. . . I can't seem to understand how to figure the cal. in food that I make from scratch. I wish there was an easier way to plan my meals.

You look fabulous!
  • nonniebg
    nonniebg Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    OOPS! make that 70 pounds I wish it was only 7 pounds
  • Adphillips9
    Adphillips9 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    wow! GREAT job!
  • RoseTheWarrior
    RoseTheWarrior Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on all your work and dedication!!!! Thank you so much for this post! I am almost the same height and weight as you so not only does it give me encouragement, but a visual goal as to what I could look like!!!

You'll get to your goal :smiley:
  • vikinglander
    vikinglander Posts: 1,547 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look amazing...
  • RoseTheWarrior
    RoseTheWarrior Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    nonniebg wrote: »
    OMG Rose you are amazing! So happy for your success.

I am a senior (80) and just starting my journey to lose weight. I need to lose about 7 pounds. Any tips would be welcomed. At my age and with health issues cannot exercise so it will all depend on how I can figure out the 1200 cal. diet. . . I can't seem to understand how to figure the cal. in food that I make from scratch. I wish there was an easier way to plan my meals.

You look fabulous!

You can use the Recipes tab under Food, and manually add in all the ingredients. Once you have it in there, it's saved and becomes easier!
  • nicknock01
    nicknock01 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Yay you! How inspiring!
  • yweight1969
    yweight1969 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Congratulations rocking those new found curves girl, love the dress. Inspiring you were in my weight range and you're my age lets me know there's still hope for me keep up the great job you rock :smile:
  • DanerTee
    DanerTee Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Terrific job, you look amazing and thank you for the great advice. Loving yourself when you are upset with yourself is so hard but so important.
  • sbrown6
    sbrown6 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Look at your awesome waist!! I love the dress too. Congrats on your success and hard work!
  • neerajanarayan1967
    Options
    Great commitment
  • DogServant
    DogServant Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Looking good... good progress! yay!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!