Gamers, geeks, pop culture lovers looking to add friends? Here ya go

RagTagSampson
RagTagSampson Posts: 74 Member
Do you like comics, games, DC, Marvel, comic cons, anything nerdy or geeky? Post in this thread and let the fellow geeky add requests come your way : )

I am a Ghostbuster, comic con fan, and love collecting Funko Pops!

Replies

• ScottyBeBop
    ScottyBeBop Posts: 174 Member
    I like the cut of your jib. I am diehard DC/Marvel, DBZ, Predator, Star wars, and even pokemon fan. And my collection game is strong.
  • 285to170
    285to170 Posts: 330 Member
    Second the skyrim addiction. DC, Marvel, & serious anime binger here. Nice to meet ya!
  • TheBigLeMeowski
    TheBigLeMeowski Posts: 13 Member
    Gamer and anime lover here! Xbox and PC, I love World of Warcraft, anything Elder Scrolls, Halo, Pokémon and tons more. I'm also a collector, PoP! figures, collector editions and old games. I don't have enough gamer friends on here!
  • MrJuniior
    MrJuniior Posts: 2 Member
    Gamer on Xbox one add me at MrFreshPanda
  • reecekyall
    reecekyall Posts: 21 Member
    PlayStation 4 gamer add me - reecekyall
  • NikolaosKey
    NikolaosKey Posts: 410 Member
    Hell yeah!
  • PosterPens
    PosterPens Posts: 172 Member
    ESO all the way! skyrim players, why havent you tried elderscrolls??
  • unawind
    unawind Posts: 46 Member
    I play D&D and read fantasy/Sci fi! Currently read Stephenson's The Diamond Age and playing a level 12 Dwarf Bard in a military campaign.
  • jenovatrix
    jenovatrix Posts: 219 Member
    PosterPens wrote: »

I heard that it wasn't very good and that's why they had to make it free to play. Also I'm afraid of getting sucked into another MMO, FFXIV is enough of a time suck, lol :wink:

I am gonna give Oblivion a shot once I wrap up Skyrim though. I've never played it!
  • foobnum
    foobnum Posts: 7 Member
    Xbox gamer here, love all things RPG, and playing online with friends!
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,965 Member
    I like stuff
  • PosterPens
    PosterPens Posts: 172 Member
    jenovatrix wrote: »
    PosterPens wrote: »

I heard that it wasn't very good and that's why they had to make it free to play. Also I'm afraid of getting sucked into another MMO, FFXIV is enough of a time suck, lol :wink:

I am gonna give Oblivion a shot once I wrap up Skyrim though. I've never played it!

oblivion will forever be my favorite. no way, ESO is unbelievably amazing! in the end it was a better package to offer an option of a sub, since a lot of people complained abt the monthly fees. think all elder scrolls series together, but better! hands down. i hope you give it a chance.
  • enterdanger
    enterdanger Posts: 2,447 Member
    I'm a 37 year old mother that loves anime and games. I was a Sony girl, but with kids we had to go the Wii U route. My boys are very young and xbox and ps is too adult for them. But I've been playing a crap ton of Pokken Tournament with my 5 year old and trying to force myself to like Xenoblade Chronicles....I just think the battle system is crap. Be turn based or be real-time but don't try to do both poorly. (yes, I know people love this game but....)

For anime, I kinda watch everything also though I've been on a big shoujo kick lately. (Yes, I know I'm too old for magical girl anime, must be a mid-life crisis) To get away from that I just started watching Food Wars. I'm on episode 4...this is a weird anime. I'm enjoying it thoroughly.
  • dabaggoo
    dabaggoo Posts: 15 Member
    Looking to add friends, never been to comic con but really want to go. Been reading comics since I was 8 thanks to my older brother. Waiting on the suicide squad, xmen apocalypse and a few more to hit the theaters
  • lostgoals
    lostgoals Posts: 57 Member
    When I played most Bethesda games I disappeared for so long I am pretty sure family and friends thought I had passed on.. Needless to say I don't game anymore but I still like watching movies and come on if you didn't like Deadpool you have no sense of humor at all.
  • paulajobelle
    paulajobelle Posts: 23 Member
    love anime, sci fi/fantasy and am the proud parent of a 1st grader who looooves Face Off and when all the other little girls were pretty princesses she went as a vampire princess! Always fun to see the other parents go "what?!!!"
  • Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    So gamers. . Since the days of DOOM1 games place insurmountable obstacles like shopping-carts in my path to prevent me from getting to my goal (which i can see right there on the other side of that immovable small box!).. Am I the only one that want's to slap someone for this kind of thing?