Size 16 to Size 8 transformation ** Show me your before and after shots!

Replies

• nicoleashleymct
    nicoleashleymct Posts: 16 Member
    mfontes777 wrote: »
    What did u do to tone up

I go to the gym 5x a week and weight train as well as cardio. I still would like to loose about 25 more lbs so have been doing loads of cardio.
  • yami0385
    yami0385 Posts: 70 Member
    tifflynn6 wrote: »
    Amazing job! I'm a size 16 and couldn't even imagine how over the moon excited I would be to be a size 8 again...that number seems like millions of years ago. Your photos are so motivating! Can you give us some info on what you did?

Thank you so much! I have an online trainer who provides me meal plans and workout plans. I check in every two weeks and my plans get switched up. I have been consistent with them for almost a year now, but I still allow myself to enjoy whatever food I want once and a while. I don't think I could have done it without the expertise of my trainer! X

which website did you use?
  • jwcanfield
    jwcanfield Posts: 192 Member
    What did u do to tone up

I go to the gym 5x a week and weight train as well as cardio. I still would like to loose about 25 more lbs so have been doing loads of cardio.

25 more? Why? Are you still overweight? Or 25 lbs heavier than the lowest point on your healthy weight range?
  • AustinFrogDog
    AustinFrogDog Posts: 6 Member
    I would love to know which website/trainer you used. Thank you.
  • nicoleashleymct
    jwcanfield wrote: »
    What did u do to tone up

25 more? Why? Are you still overweight? Or 25 lbs heavier than the lowest point on your healthy weight range?

I am weighing in at 169 right now, 5'6. I am sitting at a BMI of 27.3 which is still considered overweight. Once I get under a BMI of 25 I'll be satisfied and can continue to better myself by toning up and setting new goals :)
  • nicoleashleymct
    I would love to know which website/trainer you used. Thank you.

http://www.teacuk.com

:smile:
  • valerieuk1708
    valerieuk1708 Posts: 90 Member
    Oh my god! All those pictures - ladies you are an inspiration! Thank you! Just what I needed today!
  • nicoleashleymct
    So proud of you and your progress!

I went from 210-138 (still 18lbs. to go), and I definitely have noticed that the weight loss slows down as you get closer to your target weight.
    Keep up the great work girl!

Awesome! you are a motivation!!!
  • meryl135
    meryl135 Posts: 321 Member
    Such great progress for all of you! :smiley:
  • nazzie1233
    nazzie1233 Posts: 1 Member
    Wow!! I really need help been desperately trying to loose weight I'm currently a size 16 and need to get down to at least a 14 by the end of August any tips and advise would be great
  • nicoleashleymct
    hb5b6y1u6t7v.jpg

Still looking to lose about 27lbs. The struggle is real... I'm a server in the evenings and overnight I make donuts! WILLPOWER! lol So glad I decided to take this road!

Holy shiiii girl you look awesome! I would die if I had to make donuts without taste testing as I go.... Determination at its finest. You're very inspiring! Keep kicking butt
  • KeepingUpWithKari
    KeepingUpWithKari Posts: 287 Member
    Omg you all look great.
  • SisterSueGetsFit
    SisterSueGetsFit Posts: 1,212 Member
    jmbrown090 wrote: »
    You look absolutely gorgeous!!! Way to go! I am in somewhat of a rut as well right now. Started at 240 and now sitting at 165. Looking to lose about 25 more pounds. Here's my before and after (up to this point!!)
    nfb8wohex5t0.png

Girl- you're smokin. You don't need to lose 25 pounds. :) but...each of our situations are different. Either way, I think you're beautiful.

• SisterSueGetsFit
    SisterSueGetsFit Posts: 1,212 Member
    30 pounds to go, but I'm getting there.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!