Apetamin for weight gain

Options

Replies

• Lesscookies1
    Lesscookies1 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    psuLemon wrote: »
    This thread has me baffled people at a healthy weight gaining weight to become overweight and obese wow :neutral:

I don't think wanting to weigh 150 is the same as strive to be obese? Do you?

It would depend how tall the person is but its more likely that 150 would be overweight vs obese. Essentially, a person is under 5'4", it would be classified as over weight.
    stowns30 wrote: »
    Lls

You were actually at a healthy weight before you decided to gain weight. Now you're technically overweight. I guess enjoy your goal. I just haven't heard of this before.

Its not me. I am cutting weight.. i am going down to 10% bf if i can.

Sorry I didn't mean you I agree with your post. My post was in reference to the Op stowns30.
  • Lesscookies1
    Lesscookies1 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    This thread has me baffled people at a healthy weight gaining weight to become overweight and obese wow :neutral:

It would depend how tall the person is but its more likely that 150 would be overweight vs obese. Essentially, a person is under 5'4", it would be classified as over weight.
    I am completely in agreement!
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,389 MFP Moderator
    Options

I am completely in agreement!

Ok cool. Sorry if i misread that.
  • comptonelizabeth
    comptonelizabeth Posts: 1,701 Member
    Options
    But she has posted a photo in which she is clearly not overweight or obese.
  • CharlieBeansmomTracey
    CharlieBeansmomTracey Posts: 7,682 Member
    Options
    Lls

@stowns30 - You were actually at a healthy weight before you decided to gain weight. Now you're technically overweight. I guess enjoy your goal. I just haven't heard of this before.

heres the thing a person with a lot of muscle that weighs more than the BMI chart states can be classified as overweight or even obese depending on the muscle mass and fat percentage. so what if she is technically overweight,if she was really muscular and say a bikini model would you then say she is overweight? not to metion while she is gaining she can gain muscle too if doing a lifting program. to gain a decent amount of muscle you have to gain weight as it comes with the territory.

some competitive body builders are considered obese because of their weight,their weight is due to having a large amount of muscle. There are many reasons why someone may want to gain weight,sometimes its due to medical issues,
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,876 Member
    Options
    Lls

@stowns30 - You were actually at a healthy weight before you decided to gain weight. Now you're technically overweight. I guess enjoy your goal. I just haven't heard of this before.

There's a difference between overweight and over-fat. Judging from the picture, OP is not over-fat and has put on lean mass.
  • stowns30
    stowns30 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    cwolfman13 wrote: »
    Lls

There's a difference between overweight and over-fat. Judging from the picture, OP is not over-fat and has put on lean mass.

Thanks
  • stowns30
    Options
    Happy gaining guys... I mean this is the thread for us gaining right??? Lol
  • stowns30
    Options
    mq2nfss343t4.jpeg

8 lbs away from my goal of 150lbs

I think you look fabulous!
    Thanks Luv
  • stowns30
    Options

It most certainly has a lot to do with height.. however I’m 5’2 so yes the BMI will classify me as over weight even tho I clearly don’t look it. I read that a ideal healthy weight for me is 109-136lbs. Yikes... no thanks. Anyways thanks for all the comments.
  • stowns30
    Options
    Lls

According to the BMI yes... how much do you weigh? Are you happy with your weight? Are you looking to gain? Or lose? Just curious is all....
  • lilsexymamai03
    lilsexymamai03 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I’m taken it been two days do it really gain weight it only make me sleepy n I don’t get hungry how long it take it
  • CharlieBeansmomTracey
    Options
    I been taken it for 2 days n just making me sleepy n it dnt make me hungry so how long it takes to work n do I just gotta drink it

its supposed to increase appetite but it doesnt work for everyone. to gain weight just eat more calories
  • Allsmiles358
    Allsmiles358 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I don’t believe aptemain is a good option for weight gain. I’ve read reviews where people have lost the weight just as quickly once they stopped taking aptemain.
  • Silkysausage
    Silkysausage Posts: 502 Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    So.... My waist trainer arrived today. Gonna see if this can help get rid of belly fat while I'm on this weight gain journey. Working out to build muscle and eating like crazy to gain weight. #TheStoryOfMyLife

It doesnt work like that. Fat is determined by genetics and available energy. A corset is nothing going to modify the energy balance.

Patience of a saint Lemon, I can't believe what I'm reading from these ladies. Social media is obviously at fault here for women of colour who don't fit into the 'big booty, slim waist' cartoon proportions that are sometimes gained through fat transfer surgery.

Unless you lift weights and eat more you won't achieve what you desire through drinking syrup and wearing a piece of elastic round your middle.
  • Amaya6702
    Amaya6702 Posts: 13 Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    End of story... This will not spill over into another day. What else is going on? Do you have something else to speak about besides what we don't agree on? How is the weather where u are? It's hot here.

This forum has me rolling😂😂 the way all these guys and mr lemon are big mad about apetamin😂😂 our female weight gaining journeys are different so hop off cuz you cant relate🗣 these know it all smarty pants men😪
  • Amaya6702
    Amaya6702 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    So.... My waist trainer arrived today. Gonna see if this can help get rid of belly fat while I'm on this weight gain journey. Working out to build muscle and eating like crazy to gain weight. #TheStoryOfMyLife

It doesnt work like that. Fat is determined by genetics and available energy. A corset is nothing going to modify the energy balance.

Patience of a saint Lemon, I can't believe what I'm reading from these ladies. Social media is obviously at fault here for women of colour who don't fit into the 'big booty, slim waist' cartoon proportions that are sometimes gained through fat transfer surgery.

Unless you lift weights and eat more you won't achieve what you desire through drinking syrup and wearing a piece of elastic round your middle.

A lot of women see results with apetamin period! Why don't you stay in your lane if it works for someone it works! Not like its any of your buisness anyway.
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,389 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Amaya6702 wrote: »

A lot of women see results with apetamin period! Why don't you stay in your lane if it works for someone it works! Not like its any of your buisness anyway.

99% of the women who have used apetamin on this board just got fat and complained about the "results". So sure, you can believe YouTube or Instagram.

And no one is mad. Most of us are actually trying to help people succeed. But its ok if you don't see that.
  • CharlieBeansmomTracey
    Options
    Amaya6702 wrote: »

it works because it increases appetite making you eat more. but for many it does nothing.so in reality you are eating in a calorie surplus which will cause weight gain.that can be accomplished without the apetamin if you eat enough. also many here have tried it and gotten negative results .