Longest Streak

Options

Replies

• krazy1sbk
    krazy1sbk Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I'm at day 381 - I was super excited to hit one year, but I'm going out of town in August and I won't be logging on then.
  • jrwms714
    jrwms714 Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    684 here. Really impressed with those whose numbers are larger. Plan to be one of them
  • DJDBB1994
    DJDBB1994 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Damn. My friend is coming up on 1000 days and I thought that was impressive until I read some of the replies here. Anything over a year is pretty damn motivating to see, honestly. Keep it up, everyone!
  • Spiderkeys
    Spiderkeys Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    I'm well over 3 years in maintaining, It's been easier than I thought, and I'm still learning new things about it everyday, and I still log too, and sometimes I wonder why.
  • katkins73
    katkins73 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    Wow
  • HappyGrape
    HappyGrape Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    well done!
  • jyamiolk
    jyamiolk Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    935 and counting
  • LewisAMartinez
    LewisAMartinez Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    70 days. Broken by backpacking in the Grand Canyon out of Web access.
  • nxd10
    nxd10 Posts: 4,570 Member
    Options
    I'm on 1762 and still maintaining. I am so glad I did this.
  • sgt1372
    sgt1372 Posts: 3,977 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    5 years is amazing! Congrats, OP and the others of you who have been at it so long.

I'm just coming up on my 1 year anniversary -- 8 days to go. It was difficult enough to achieve that but I'm happy with the results and hope to keep at it as long as you people have as well.
  • m289d
    m289d Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I was just wondering if MyFitnessPal was posting a list of the longest streaks. I have not seen anyone higher than me in this list. I am at 2967. While that is a long time, the crazy part of it is the first 5 years I logged in on a desktop.
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,345 Member
    Options
    I will be here 6 yrs in May, I log in every day apart from when on holiday/vacation - hence not much of a streak but who cares about streak when I am maintaining my goal weight for almost 5 of those 6 years. Don't sweat the small stuff :smile:
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    I'm 1774. I lost 4 months because I went to Disney 4 months after joining and didn't bother to log as I had no idea how many calories were in the food anyway.

I go over way too much but I still log, lol.
  • MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    I know ppl with longer streaks then mine; I'm at 2288