Longest Streak

Options

Replies

• andreascjonsson
    andreascjonsson Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Holy cow! im happy with my highest streak of 50 XD haha gotta get my consistency game in order.
  • nxd10
    nxd10 Posts: 4,570 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    2070 days. I had lost 38 pounds but gained back 5. Still at the same weight I was at 25 - 34 years ago - and am on a downward trend. I am so happy I did this.
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options
    I don't have as long a consecutive streak because vacations and stuff, but I agree that this site changed my life for the better in many ways, not the least of which was my weight loss of one-third my body weight. I've been maintaining successfully for eight years (give or take ten pounds every winter.)

Congratulations!!
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options
    ronaldmac wrote: »
    Congratulations to me. Today marks 1,825 day streak on MFP! That's 5 years! Lost 45 lbs and have been able to maintain using the app. Have never felt better or so in control of my well being. THANKS MFP

Wow!! Congratulations to you. I'm only at 666 which is just short of two years.
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    i'm at 1202 today but i have friend 23?? i've kept a lot of my original friends from back then. i keep coming back because of the people i have met here
  • rainbow198
    rainbow198 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    rainbow198 wrote: »
    Awesome streaks everyone! I'm at 1343 days. August will be 4 years with no cheating or resets.

I don't log my food though, but the friendships I've made on here are everything to me and the support helps to keep me going. Plus I like to give support as well.

I'm still here! Day 1672. I have some really great friends on here. <3<3
  • GenericOreos
    GenericOreos Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Just hit my 1000th day and seeing all your #'s is inspiring to say the least! Let's keep it going!
  • tanyamum
    tanyamum Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 15. You guys are inspiring me. Well done to you all.
  • jrwms714
    jrwms714 Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    1126 here ...
  • BellyCat01
    BellyCat01 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to you and everyone who has stuck it out - that is awesome!! I was happy when I hit 1,000 days. Whether or not I gain or lose over any given period of time this app helps me keep accountable and working at staying healthy. I know I'm in trouble when my snack list contains more items than my actual food list lol. Then it's time to switch things back to better eating.
  • RetiredAndLovingIt
    RetiredAndLovingIt Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    My streak was close to 1000, then went on a week cruise with no cell service. I am now at 10! :(
  • Torxa
    Torxa Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I'm on an 18 day streak, with an ultimate goal not to leave MFP when I reach my goal weight, as I did last time I was here in 2012. It is wonderful to see so many posters in the 1000s because that is where I ultimately want to end up, in forever maintenance. You guys sharing your Streaks are such an inspiration.
  • JustSomeEm
    JustSomeEm Posts: 20,197 MFP Moderator
    Options
    I'm 1800+ (I think I'm close to 1900, but too lazy to check). MFP has definitely kept me from going too crazy and regaining too much weight... though right now, I'm above my maintenance range and buckling back down to fix it.
  • JustSomeEm
    JustSomeEm Posts: 20,197 MFP Moderator
    Options
    JustSomeEm wrote: »
    I'm 1800+ (I think I'm close to 1900, but too lazy to check). MFP has definitely kept me from going too crazy and regaining too much weight... though right now, I'm above my maintenance range and buckling back down to fix it.

Curiosity go the better of me... I checked. 1847 days. :)

• unigirl143
    unigirl143 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I just passed 600.
  • jrwms714
    jrwms714 Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    1199 here!
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    wow. I'm up to 248 which I thought was a lot lol
  • JeanCricket
    JeanCricket Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! Great job!
  • wogie60
    wogie60 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Very happy for you. I am at day 943. Lost ~55 lbs but still trying for 20 more. Some days I have logged breakfast, lunch and perhaps water, then forgot to add dinner. Then I realize I am holding myself back.

Every day is a new day and when I awaken I get ready for a 2.5 mile walk. Today is day 121 for meeting that personal goal (a brisk walk, minimum 30 minutes) which is between 2 and 2.5 miles. The majority are 2.5 miles. I use an apple watch which also reports a "move streak". That is at 352 days.

Thanks for telling about your 1,825 day streak ! That is a significant effort. I tip my hat to you. Keep up the great work!
  • sgt1372
    sgt1372 Posts: 3,977 Member
    Options
    Only on day 857 here.