What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Replies

• synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Sitting at Starbucks with a glass of wine after walking home from giving my van towed to a garage after it died on my drive home
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    synchkat wrote: »
    Sitting at Starbucks with a glass of wine after walking home from giving my van towed to a garage after it died on my drive home

Sorry to hear that ..hope its an easy fix
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    FeraFilia wrote: »
    Psyching myself up for dealing with people. In public. For a couple hours. *shudder*

As someone who tends toward introversion, I can identify, but usually only after spending too much time with people earlier in the day.

I am so crazy introverted. I cried on the inside when my cashier at the store was chatty and wanted to ask me a bunch of questions about why I had 5 pints of ice cream. :neutral:
  • synchkat

Apparently it needs an alternator. I translate that as you need a new car
  • slimgirljo15

Ohh yeah ..nothing like that new car smell ..mines just gone 2 years but still smells brand new ..
    I say you deserve a new car
  • slimgirljo15
    tjiddy wrote: »

Easy fix, unless it's on a Kia van.

Shhhhhhh ..new car sounds better ;)
  • synchkat

Ya right. New car....perhaps a Jeep Grand Cherokee
  • slimgirljo15

Sweet ..love the Grand Cherokee..nice jeep
  • synchkat

Sweet ..love the Grand Cherokee..nice jeep

I had a loaner one last time the cursed van was hit. I loved it. I found a beautiful gently used one nearby. I want it
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Whiskey Drinking! It's St. Patrick's Day! Erin go bragh which means Ireland Forever. Which doesn't make sense to me because of course I want Ireland to be Ireland.
  • FeraFilia
    Not drinking because nearly 3 years of either not drinking or only having one on rare occasions, and 65 pounds less of me... I have almost zero alcohol tolerance. So, I'm eating ice cream. :)
  • rileysowner
    rileysowner Posts: 8,085 Member

To put it in terms I would use for my wife, it is the thingy that charges the battery that gets the engine to run. Not new car, new part.
  • synchkat

To put it in terms I would use for my wife, it is the thingy that charges the battery that gets the engine to run. Not new car, new part.

wow condescending much?
    I have the tow truck driver tell me what it was...I used to fix cars with my dad
    I will get a new car because I want a new car and this one is a piece of *kitten* and cursed
  • FeraFilia

wow condescending much?
    I have the tow truck driver tell me what it was...I used to fix cars with my dad
    I will get a new car because I want a new car and this one is a piece of *kitten* and cursed

Sure, take a completely tongue in cheek comment seriously. I thought this was chit chat. I guess I was wrong.

To put in terms I'd use with my wife' "yes dear. Sorry I upset you. I'll shut up now"

My husband needs to learn this lesson. He says "Yes, dear" then digs himself a deeper hole.
  • synchkat
    Couch, wine amd new car hunting.
  • rileysowner
    rileysowner Posts: 8,085 Member

wow condescending much?

Sure, take a completely tongue in cheek comment seriously. I thought this was chit chat. I guess I was wrong.

To put in terms I'd use with my wife' "yes dear. Sorry I upset you. I'll shut up now"

I was going to respond, but decided to keep my mouth shut. ;)
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Digesting dinner and trying to stay awake long enough to blow the last of my calories on a cupcake.
  • FeraFilia
    Thinking about taking a walk in the dark.
  • karlschaeffer
    karlschaeffer Posts: 1,492 Member
    Guiness.