Challenge: 35 lbs by December 31, 2016 - ladies only

Options
MeAgain225
MeAgain225 Posts: 469 Member
Hey there!
This group is going to be a Ladies Only group to protect privacy with progress photos, etc.

This challenge will officially start the week of September 1st, 2016 through December 31st, 2016. It will include 7 different groups of 12 members (84 members total) competing throughout this challenge and SUPPORTING and MOTIVATING one another! Each week, there will be one team winner and one individual winner for the most weight lost for added competition. :) We will also have weekly/monthly challenges! This is a continuation of a challenge group that I am currently in, and we have had a lot of fun! Please click the following link for more information if you are interested in joining this challenge. Also, please message me with any questions that you have and share it with your friends!

community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/114850-35lbs-by-december-31st-2016-ladies-only

Replies

• chhabrameenakshi
    chhabrameenakshi Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I want to join this groip. Can you tell me how can I join. I am new to this application
  • renaedar
    renaedar Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    I want to join this group!
  • lilstry
    lilstry Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I would also love to join! I'm new with the whole group things. Do I just click on the link and press join?
  • amandamaeroddy16
    amandamaeroddy16 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I joined. So excited!
  • sadiemiller3
    sadiemiller3 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I wanna join! Sounds awesome
  • dbhDeb
    dbhDeb Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    memememememe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
  • SABollman
    SABollman Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I want in and just submitted a request to join.
  • MeAgain225
    Options
    Hi Everyone! Yes, just click the link and request to join! :) I will go in and approve your request! Glad to have ya'll on board! It's a lot of fun, and also a great way to get/give support to other ladies who are on the same journey as you! :)
  • MeAgain225
    Options
    I have approved everyone who has requested to join as of now! If you weren't approved, i didn't get the request! We're happy to have you! Now, go to the group page, and start chit-chatting in the group so that we can get to know you beforehand! :smiley:
    lilstry wrote: »
    I would also love to join! I'm new with the whole group things. Do I just click on the link and press join?
    Yes ma'am!
    I want to join this groip. Can you tell me how can I join. I am new to this application
    Yep, just click the link and request to join! That's it! And then come back frequently (I suggest daily since it'll keep you motivated and in the "loop") to check in, participate in challenges, and conversations!

• jenm317
    jenm317 Posts: 7 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Excited to be part of this challenge!!
  • theofficialkg
    theofficialkg Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey, wanted to join the group. New to this app :)
  • megcoffman74
    megcoffman74 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I would love to join this group! Didn't see where to click to join.
  • alimwilliams
    alimwilliams Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm really up for this.
  • tiffanylacourse
    tiffanylacourse Posts: 2,985 Member
    Options
    If you haven't already, go here or here: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/114850-35lbs-by-december-31st-2016-ladies-only and request to join. There are only 11 spots remaining. Once we reach 84 members, no one else can be accepted. Thanks!
  • missmelis98
    missmelis98 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I just joined. Hope there is a spot left!
  • JCFan3
    JCFan3 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I just joined also. Hoping to hear I got a spot.
  • SarcasticBlondie
    SarcasticBlondie Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    How do I join?
  • teelatesluk
    teelatesluk Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I just joined, really hope I get accepted! Looking forward to starting to chat with all you lovely ladies. Have a wonderful successful day !
  • teelatesluk
    teelatesluk Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Will the group page only come avaiable once you have been accepted?
  • tiffanylacourse
    tiffanylacourse Posts: 2,985 Member
    Options
    THE GROUP IS FULL - WE CAN NOT ACCEPT ANY MORE MEMBERS!