Anyone with a 3500+ calorie open diary?

Looking for some food ideas to add to my diary. I need more calories. ;)

Replies

• BigJes37
    BigJes37 Posts: 82 Member
    Bump
  • bigbuffbarry
    bigbuffbarry Posts: 38 Member
    Right here. Wont get many ideas though I'm pretty plain
  • BigJes37
    Right here. Wont get many ideas though I'm pretty plain

I understand plain ;) I just like to see how others work there foods. Not alot here eating this much.
  • dallas_33
    dallas_33 Posts: 24 Member
    Following. I'm at a loss. Cool to get some ideas
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    I'm not logging or bulking atm but when I was a few years ago I was at about 3300 cals, here is what a typical day looked like for me.

t0n5icecsozf.jpg
  • BigJes37
    sardelsa wrote: »
    I'm not logging or bulking atm but when I was a few years ago I was at about 3300 cals, here is what a typical day looked like for me.

t0n5icecsozf.jpg

Very nice thank you!
  • eegarner
    eegarner Posts: 2 Member
    I don't have diary, but I have a calorie dense shake! It should help with the calories and it's pretty delicious! If you need the macros, I can post them too if you would like. You can also add a little peanut butter for fats if needed. Hope this helps. bbrd3di64fj6.jpeg
  • jdscrubs32
    jdscrubs32 Posts: 514 Member
    Hey not sure if my diary is public but when I was bulking on 4,000 calories, my normal day would look like the following;

Breakfast - 4 scoops of porridge oats, 3 scoops of full fat milk, 1 scoop of grounded flaxseed,millseed,sunflower seed, banana, tablespoon of honey with a cup of tea.
    Mid morning snack - banana, handful of almonds and cashews and tea.
    Lunch - would be either two slices of wholegrain nutty brown bread, 2 tomatoes, half a pepper, 1/4 of a red onion, 50 grams of cucumber, peanut butter and 25 grams of turkey with 200 mls of full fat milk or tin of baked beans, tin of tuna and 75 grams of pasta.
    Mid afternoon snack - apple, handful of almonds and cashew and tea.
    Dinner - this was a chilli con carne or spaghetti bolognese which included enough for 3-4 meals and were in or around 1,000 calories or a bit more. What I included were 3 half peppers, 20 tomatoes, 1 white onion, 1 chilli, a tin of lentils, tin of red kidney beans if it was the chilli con carne or tin of chick peas if it was the other two, 400 grams of mince or 2 large chicken fillets, tin of whatever sauce that matched the dinner I was having as I was and still am too lazy to make my own sauce, 65 grams of brown rice and a 200 mls of full fat milk.
    Evening meal - on days I worked out, normally 2 eggs with 2 slice of wholegrain nutty brown bread or if I went to the cinema popcorn.
  • BigJes37
    eegarner wrote: »
    I don't have diary, but I have a calorie dense shake! It should help with the calories and it's pretty delicious! If you need the macros, I can post them too if you would like. You can also add a little peanut butter for fats if needed. Hope this helps. bbrd3di64fj6.jpeg

Nice! I will have to try that thanks ;)
  • BigJes37
    jdscrubs32 wrote: »
    Hey not sure if my diary is public but when I was bulking on 4,000 calories, my normal day would look like the following;

Breakfast - 4 scoops of porridge oats, 3 scoops of full fat milk, 1 scoop of grounded flaxseed,millseed,sunflower seed, banana, tablespoon of honey with a cup of tea.
    Lunch - would be either two slices of wholegrain nutty brown bread, 2 tomatoes, half a pepper, 1/4 of a red onion, 50 grams of cucumber, peanut butter and 25 grams of turkey with 200 mls of full fat milk or tin of baked beans, tin of tuna and 75 grams of pasta.
    Dinner - this was a chilli con carne or spaghetti bolognese which included enough for 3-4 meals and were in or around 1,000 calories or a bit more. What I included were 3 half peppers, 20 tomatoes, 1 white onion, 1 chilli, a tin of lentils, tin of red kidney beans if it was the chilli con carne or tin of chick peas if it was the other two, 400 grams of mince or 2 large chicken fillets, tin of whatever sauce that matched the dinner I was having as I was and still am too lazy to make my own sauce, 65 grams of brown rice and a 200 mls of full fat milk.
    Evening meal - on days I worked out, normally 2 eggs with 2 slice of wholegrain nutty brown bread or if I went to the cinema popcorn.

Thanks for sharing!
  • BigJes37
    I'm currently running over 3600 and going to go 4000 on training days so if anyone what's to see mine feel free diary is open and add me if you like ;)
  • Budjola
    Budjola Posts: 148 Member
    PB, oats and cottage cheese all day every day
  • jdscrubs32
    jdscrubs32 Posts: 514 Member
    BigJes37 wrote: »
    jdscrubs32 wrote: »

Thanks for sharing!

No problem. I should have added that after a workout I would have gotten in a scoop & a half of a 2:1 carb:protein drink which helped to bump up the calories.
  • BigJes37
    Bump
  • I try to eat as least 3100, but will bumping up to 3500+ over winter. I don't track all the time, but if you comb back through my entries you can see what I ate. Last winter I was in 4000 - 5000 land.
  • BigJes37
    I try to eat as least 3100, but will bumping up to 3500+ over winter. I don't track all the time, but if you comb back through my entries you can see what I ate. Last winter I was in 4000 - 5000 land.

Excellent!
  • michaelpautler
    michaelpautler Posts: 1 Member
    I just started hitting 4K+ would definitely be interested in looking at each other's diary.
  • 3_Stefan_3
    3_Stefan_3 Posts: 19 Member
    No diary me. Just try to stay close as I can on my protein fats and carbs...and most importantly staying under on my sugar goal. 4000-4300 currently bulking a day here.

Lots of almonds, peanuts, tuna, crackers, and shakes for snacks

• shatterxfate
    shatterxfate Posts: 3 Member
    Fill free to check out mine. Nothing fancy really but uping my cals everyday.
  • I'm not trying to gain anymore but I was at 5800 before, and I drank a lot of no-added sugar juices, ate a lot of pasta, and made homemade pizza all the time! Trying to eat healthy with that many cal was pretty difficult for me, but I also stuck with higher cal vinaigrette dressings on salads and ate a lot of high-cal fruits and starchy veggies. Good luck!