Post anything you want (as long as it follows MFP guidelines)

Options

Replies

• beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,035 Member
    Options
    I have frustrated myself so much I give up. I should change my name to littlemissbgifless like the loser I am

You don't need gifs. You're clever and funny and quick and fun and have fabulous shoes!
  • BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member
    Options
    I have frustrated myself so much I give up. I should change my name to littlemissbgifless like the loser I am

Quote @peppermintpudgy to see how it should look
  • BoosDimples
    Options
    Tears are streaming down my face. I'm beaming with pride. Thank you girls AND Adam, I couldn't have done it without you!!

giphy.gif[img][/img]
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    Well *kitten* that's a video. But I did it!!!

Why do I feel that we have now unleashed the gates of Hell ?
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

raw
  • BoosDimples
    edited January 2017
    Options
    km8907 wrote: »

raw

Our gal is all growed up!

giphy.gif[img][/img]
  • Motorsheen
    Options

Look it's still a pain in the *kitten* on the phone. I won't abuse it. I promise

I feel like you need a learner's permit or something

... just be careful with your gif selection and please no posting them after 9pm or until you're more comfortable with the process.

• Motorsheen
    Options

Look it's still a pain in the *kitten* on the phone. I won't abuse it. I promise

I feel like you need a learner's permit or something

... just be careful with your gif selection and please no posting them after 9pm or until you're more comfortable with the process.

I've no time for advice. Gotta go look up gifs

yep.... Gates of Hell
  • BoosDimples
    Options
    I will tell you why; so shall my anticipation prevent your discovery, and your secrecy to the King and queene: moult no feather. I have of late, (but wherefore I know not) lost all my mirth, forgone all custom of exercises; and indeed, it goes so heavily with my disposition; that this goodly frame the earth, seems to me a sterile promontory; this most excellent canopy the air, look you, this brave o'er hanging firmament, this majestical roof, fretted with golden fire: why, it appeareth no other thing to me, than a foul and pestilent congregation of vapours. What a piece of work is a man! How noble in reason, how infinite in faculty! In form and moving how express and admirable! In action how like an Angel! in apprehension how like a god! The beauty of the world! The paragon of animals! And yet to me, what is this quintessence of dust? Man delights not me; no, nor Woman neither; though by your smiling you seem to say so.
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    I will tell you why; so shall my anticipation prevent your discovery, and your secrecy to the King and queene: moult no feather. I have of late, (but wherefore I know not) lost all my mirth, forgone all custom of exercises; and indeed, it goes so heavily with my disposition; that this goodly frame the earth, seems to me a sterile promontory; this most excellent canopy the air, look you, this brave o'er hanging firmament, this majestical roof, fretted with golden fire: why, it appeareth no other thing to me, than a foul and pestilent congregation of vapours. What a piece of work is a man! How noble in reason, how infinite in faculty! In form and moving how express and admirable! In action how like an Angel! in apprehension how like a god! The beauty of the world! The paragon of animals! And yet to me, what is this quintessence of dust? Man delights not me; no, nor Woman neither; though by your smiling you seem to say so.

You are currently viewing the message boards in: English

it broke.
  • BoosDimples
    Options

You are currently viewing the message boards in: English

it broke.

Ah, yes. I forgot myself. My bad.
  • Taylor076097
    Taylor076097 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    jnichel wrote: »
    My doctor put me on Phentermine, and while it is doing its job.. I have ran out of things to clean.

I've PMed you my address

Add me?

Wait, wait, wait.....I need things cleaned before she does. Do you have a French maid outfit?

That can be arranged
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    jnichel wrote: »
    My doctor put me on Phentermine, and while it is doing its job.. I have ran out of things to clean.

I've PMed you my address

Add me?

Wait, wait, wait.....I need things cleaned before she does. Do you have a French maid outfit?

That can be arranged

Woo-hoo, my day is looking up.
This discussion has been closed.