Options
    LL5lifts wrote: »
    dc6088 wrote: »
    cee134 wrote: »
    dc6088 wrote: »
    cee134 wrote: »
    vpcqs49e7rw3.jpg

Banana managed to escape, yay!!!

That gave me an idea. If I ever travel again. Instead of taking pics of me in those places. I am going to take pictures of bananas enjoying the environment. I may do this with all my events. %selfies

If you are taking a banana on a long trip, there might be a problem. Customs, oxydation with discoloration, and some others

He should use an acorn. That way it already has a hat if he needs to dress it up.

Yeah, I'm not fixed on a banana, also I wouldn't travel with it, I would use the fruit/nuts that are around. Although I like the banana idea the best still.
  • joans1976
    joans1976 Posts: 2,201 Member
    Options
    Can you wipe the cabinet down real slow while making eye contact while eating a banana? Because I would love it if you did and reported back.
  • NewlifeinNW
    NewlifeinNW Posts: 3,866 Member
    Options
    I'd start playing you tube videos of Freelee the banana girl at your desk. See if it elicits a response from Banana Dude.

7hg20twaq5sv.jpg
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    I want banana peppers.
  • NewlifeinNW
    Options
    I know I'm new to the conversation, but I was thinking...Is it possible we miscalculated? Is it possible that on banana dudes home planet, bananas are sentient beings and his real purpose here is to subjugate all this worlds bananas?
  • NewlifeinNW
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Perhaps its a way for him to smuggle them home, or...perhaps he gains their power by eating them.
  • LiftingRiot
    LiftingRiot Posts: 6,952 Member
    Options
    Sooo there is a coworker that constantly misses work because of back problems. He has had problems the 3 years ive been here. He is overweight and his gut is really big. Are we mean telling him he should workout more and try to lose the weight?
  • NewlifeinNW
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    csbnga wrote: »
    Perhaps its a way for him to smuggle them home, or...perhaps he gains their power by eating them.

I did think about this, but didn't want to look crazy by suggesting it....

That's the only reason I brought it up, taking one for the team, just so you wouldn't look crazy
  • NewlifeinNW
    Options
    Powered by Bananas. Thats a slippery slope. I think he would be more protective of his bananas if that were the case and horde them, eating them in secret in the mens bathroom or office supply closet and not on cee's cabinet?

UNLESS...hes doing the old "hiding in plain sight" method. Wouldn't people become even more suspicious if he were hoarding and protecting his bananas?
  • LiftingRiot
    LiftingRiot Posts: 6,952 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Sooo there is a coworker that constantly misses work because of back problems. He has had problems the 3 years ive been here. He is overweight and his gut is really big. Are we mean telling him he should workout more and try to lose the weight?

Do you have to do his job when he misses work? That would be frustrating but probably HR's problem. Does he ask you, a fit gentleman, for health tips? If so, I think you could somehow mention healthy eating, losing weight as a way to reduce back pains. Or if he complains about it a lot to everyone in the office. Other than that I would just leave bananas on his desk.

Yes we have to do his job. Yes he is always complaining about it. And he is our friend and we just want the best for him.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options

Do you have to do his job when he misses work? That would be frustrating but probably HR's problem. Does he ask you, a fit gentleman, for health tips? If so, I think you could somehow mention healthy eating, losing weight as a way to reduce back pains. Or if he complains about it a lot to everyone in the office. Other than that I would just leave bananas on his desk.

Yes we have to do his job. Yes he is always complaining about it.

If someone was always complaining to me about it, I'd tell him to workout more and lose weight. It bothers me when people have the complaining "My poor aching feet, my poor aching back.....I'm just doomed because I can't do anything about it" attitude. If they complain about it to me I say something. Maybe I'm not very nice. I figure its offering a solution to their problem they are unofficially asking me about by complaining about it to me.

Agreed. I can only listen to the complaining a couple of time before I am saying here's what you can do about it. Either do it or shut up.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    hg2sfqctizmp.png
  • Elenak489
    Elenak489 Posts: 4 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    :D wow