What's on your mind?

Replies

• slcruz24
    slcruz24 Posts: 222 Member
    Good luck to you too! You look like you have it under control. Good on you.
  • slcruz24
    slcruz24 wrote: »
    This is great... We all have things on our mind and don't necessarily have anyone to talk to or banter about. The thing on my mind is how I'm going to get through tomorrow on a liquid diet before a Saturday colonoscopy! Ugh!!!!

Oh, good luck with all that!

• slcruz24
    Thank you!
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    salembambi wrote: »
    Thinking about vegfest on Saturday and hoping there will be lots of baked goods cake and other vegan junk foods for me to eat

I'd love to find an event, like that locally! Especially since I am struggling, to become vegan myself.

Ohhh it's awesome I went to it last year too lots of vegan bakeries,restaurants and companies show up

Plus usually cooking demos and other events , I bet if you looked at a city near you they might have one too I think most places do at least in North America
  • slcruz24
    I am contemplating why I kill it on the cardio over lunch, then waste it all on 6 (6!!!!) servings of Ritz crackers. Plain.

They were, however, delicious.

I make this dish that sounds gross but is good...its pineapples, butter, cheddar cheese and ritz crackers, baked. And holy moly....you just want to eat the whole casserole.

• slcruz24
    Woah! Combinations like that always taste good.
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    Thinking about vegfest on Saturday and hoping there will be lots of baked goods cake and other vegan junk foods for me to eat

I'd love to find an event, like that locally! Especially since I am struggling, to become vegan myself.

Ohhh it's awesome I went to it last year too lots of vegan bakeries,restaurants and companies show up

Plus usually cooking demos and other events , I bet if you looked at a city near you they might have one too I think most places do at least in North America

I am in the United States ~ New Jersey! I see that I just missed 1, on the 6th but I'll be looking regularly, for more!
  • slcruz24
    Now I'm wondering what I should eat tonight since tomorrow is liquids and Colyte before the colonoscopy!
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    slcruz24 wrote: »
    Now I'm wondering what I should eat tonight since tomorrow is liquids and Colyte before the colonoscopy!

It shouldn't take 2 days to clear out your system. I've had 2 colonoscopies.
  • Karb_Kween
    Karb_Kween Posts: 2,681 Member
    An endless fountain of beer til I'm done

I'm greedy.. I hate eating so give it to the poor kids ha
  • TriFitness35
    TriFitness35 Posts: 121 Member
    Puzzles like 3+3
  • sw33tp3a_1
    sw33tp3a_1 Posts: 795 Member
    Chocolate & wavy Lay's
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    edited November 2016
    Am thinking about going on a News fast, unless it's absolutely necessary for work. Upping on "Good rubbish shows" or just music.... [sighs]

** Usually news is on all day/night on 6 screens with alerts buzzing me relevant to my interests.