Culking Bishes!!! Winter2016 / Spring 2017

Replies

• Wheelhouse15
    Wheelhouse15 Posts: 5,575 Member
    leajas1 wrote: »
    JoRocka wrote: »
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    fernt21 wrote: »
    So this week i put on my one pair of jeans without stretch and although i squeezed myself into them I couldn't move or bend over, needless to say they stayed on about 5 minutes until i decided i should either put on a pair with stretch or risk vomitting/passing out. The scale hasn't moved tons for me, but this has got to be evidence that I'm putting on some mass in the booty.

I have a pair of jeans I kept all along weight loss, goal was to just get back in them.. Goal was achieved.

Second goal, putting on muscle, working on that.. however right now, I weigh slightly less after first goal..

Result: I can no longer get into them.. Its like that song says: "I am too sexy for my shirt", maybe we can create a song called "I am too muscular for my pants" I do call this super sucess!

I know that feeling, I have to go up a size so that my jeans fit my thighs but are too big in the waist. Belts are a necessity not just an affectation any more!

I've had that problem since I was in HS practically- so this isn't new for me- but damn- it's just gotten more annoying- I just ordered more winter leggings because I forsee myself living in long tops and leggings for the next 4 months.

Jeggings!!!

OMG NO!!!!
  • piperdown44
    piperdown44 Posts: 958 Member
    Well, so far I'm up to 2800 cals/day. Have to see what the old weight does over the next couple of weeks. Work capacity and lifts are going up B)
  • Maurieawest
    Maurieawest Posts: 13 Member
    Hello all. I am doing my first bulk. I'm in week 3 and am loving it. I *think* my tdee is around 3,000 so I am eating 3300-3400 per day. High carbs, lower fat on lifting days (M, Tu, Th, Fr) High Fat, moderate carbs on the other 3 conditioning days. Always around 200-250 grams of protein daily (I'm almost 39, 6'4", 190-195 lbs). I am doing Wendler 531 for my lifting with BBB assistance work. I weigh daily and use an app to average out since I'll fluctuate about 5 lbs up and down throughout the week. I am up about 1lb average for the first 3 weeks. I enjoy running and all sorts of cross training/conditioning too much to give it up so I'll probably just eat more before backing off if I can't gain which sounds awesome anyways! My diary is open if anyone wants to look. Thanks @JoRocka for starting this thread, excited to see some others mental pursuits of a bulk.
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    I'm still cutting. Only 0.4 lb to go to competition weight, then 6 lb or so before I'll (purposefully) bulk.

:'(
  • VintageFeline
    VintageFeline Posts: 6,771 Member
    TR0berts wrote: »
    I'm still cutting. Only 0.4 lb to go to competition weight, then 6 lb or so before I'll (purposefully) bulk.

:'(

Dry those tears, I still have a good 20lbs to go. But am breaking from mid December because Lebkuchen and duck fat roast potatoes.
  • trigden1991
    trigden1991 Posts: 4,658 Member
    Hello all. I am doing my first bulk. I'm in week 3 and am loving it. I *think* my tdee is around 3,000 so I am eating 3300-3400 per day. High carbs, lower fat on lifting days (M, Tu, Th, Fr) High Fat, moderate carbs on the other 3 conditioning days. Always around 200-250 grams of protein daily (I'm almost 39, 6'4", 190-195 lbs). I am doing Wendler 531 for my lifting with BBB assistance work. I weigh daily and use an app to average out since I'll fluctuate about 5 lbs up and down throughout the week. I am up about 1lb average for the first 3 weeks. I enjoy running and all sorts of cross training/conditioning too much to give it up so I'll probably just eat more before backing off if I can't gain which sounds awesome anyways! My diary is open if anyone wants to look. Thanks @JoRocka for starting this thread, excited to see some others mental pursuits of a bulk.

Are you not concerned that with a surplus of that size, you will gain an excessive amount of fat?
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    So this week i put on my one pair of jeans without stretch and although i squeezed myself into them I couldn't move or bend over, needless to say they stayed on about 5 minutes until i decided i should either put on a pair with stretch or risk vomitting/passing out. The scale hasn't moved tons for me, but this has got to be evidence that I'm putting on some mass in the booty.

I have a pair of jeans I kept all along weight loss, goal was to just get back in them.. Goal was achieved.

Second goal, putting on muscle, working on that.. however right now, I weigh slightly less after first goal..

Result: I can no longer get into them.. Its like that song says: "I am too sexy for my shirt", maybe we can create a song called "I am too muscular for my pants" I do call this super sucess!

I know that feeling, I have to go up a size so that my jeans fit my thighs but are too big in the waist. Belts are a necessity not just an affectation any more!

I've had that problem since I was in HS practically- so this isn't new for me- but damn- it's just gotten more annoying- I just ordered more winter leggings because I forsee myself living in long tops and leggings for the next 4 months.

Jeggings!!!

OMG NO!!!!

Could not agree more... :#

• JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member

Yoga pants are in fashion I hear.

I actually have a pair of dress yoga pants I LOVE to death- I ordered long/tall (I'm 5'8" and usually reg aren't long enough) and these bishes are WAY to long- I have to wear my 5" wedges to wear them- but damn are they comfie. I'm going to order a new pair in R length.
    I have the huge thighs small waist issues but just because of my shape, I'm still sort of fat, ha! Stretch denim is the way forward. And my curvier cut vintage reproductions (which I just sold on because I have actually shrunk out of those).

No doubt I'll do a very small dirty bulk over Christmas. Or, you know, just get a bit fat because food.

I have a pair of stretch denim from Target- I love them- they are amazing- they don't do sizes- they do inseam and waist size. effing brilliant.
  • leajas1
    leajas1 Posts: 823 Member

Jeggings!!!

OMG NO!!!!

But...what about these?
    http://athleta.gap.com/browse/product.do?pid=818620132&vid=1&locale=en_US&kwid=1&sem=false&sdkw=bettona-jegging-P818620&sdReferer=https://search.yahoo.com/

Say I'm not 100% off on this.... Anybody?
  • RoxieDawn
    edited November 2016

Jeggings!!!

OMG NO!!!!

But...what about these?
    http://athleta.gap.com/browse/product.do?pid=818620132&vid=1&locale=en_US&kwid=1&sem=false&sdkw=bettona-jegging-P818620&sdReferer=https://search.yahoo.com/

so glad you set me straight.. :)

Ahhhh the pockets are great... these work for me.. Black and Rasian... A bit costly for me.. perhaps clearance on these towards the end of season..

however they look really nice they do not come in short.. I am one of those blessed short women!
  • leajas1

Jeggings!!!

OMG NO!!!!

But...what about these?

Ahhhh the pockets are great... these work for me.. Black and Rasian... A bit costly for me.. perhaps clearance on these towards the end of season..

My first thought on what I know jeggings to look like are not these.. I am so glad you set me straight.. :)

Phew, thanks - I thought I was going to have to re-evaluate a few life decisions. They are definitely pricey for sure, but I got the black pair and I'm hoping to get a lot of use out of them, especially with things expanding over the next few months (if all goes well).
  • RoxieDawn

Jeggings!!!

OMG NO!!!!

But...what about these?

My first thought on what I know jeggings to look like are not these.. I am so glad you set me straight.. :)

Phew, thanks - I thought I was going to have to re-evaluate a few life decisions. They are definitely pricey for sure, but I got the black pair and I'm hoping to get a lot of use out of them, especially with things expanding over the next few months (if all goes well).

These are sharp..

I had to route to buying boyfriend jeans last year on clearance at the GAP that I can grow back into, otherwise black leggings that I found available in short lengths that I kept as well..

I work from home, so I will spend a lot of time in sweats and leggings, maybe even pj's on a good day! :)
  • cnbbnc
    cnbbnc Posts: 1,267 Member

Jeggings!!!

Ugh. You can have all the jeggings. I tried on a pair last week and they felt like sausage casing. They squeeze all the way to your ankles!

• sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    cnbbnc wrote: »

Jeggings!!!

Ugh. You can have all the jeggings. I tried on a pair last week and they felt like sausage casing. They squeeze all the way to your ankles!

Oh I hate them too... they emphasize my growing banana rolls, bleck! :s
  • VintageFeline
    VintageFeline Posts: 6,771 Member
    Shame you guys aren't in the UK, Sainsburys supermarket stretch denim jeans are amazing and only £14 per pair. Maybe I should become a denim dealer........
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Shame you guys aren't in the UK, Sainsburys supermarket stretch denim jeans are amazing and only £14 per pair. Maybe I should become a denim dealer........

sounds like something to work out LMAO
  • leajas1

Jeggings!!!

OMG NO!!!!

But...what about these?

These are sharp..

I had to route to buying boyfriend jeans last year on clearance at the GAP that I can grow back into, otherwise black leggings that I found available in short lengths that I kept as well..

I work from home, so I will spend a lot of time in sweats and leggings, maybe even pj's on a good day! :)

Sounds heavenly!
  • leajas1
    cnbbnc wrote: »

Jeggings!!!

Oh, Hah! That' doesn't sound like a good feeling, but channel that when you're ready to start cutting again, great motivation! Check out my link above, they're quite comfy and not constricting at all. I've never tried any other kind of jeggings, but these aren't made out of jean material, so maybe that's the difference. In fact, I wonder if the ones I have are technically "jeggings" at all instead of simply leggings with pockets.
  • Maurieawest
    Maurieawest Posts: 13 Member

Are you not concerned that with a surplus of that size, you will gain an excessive amount of fat?

I am concerned some. I've wanted to bulk before but was always worried about gaining excessively more fat than muscle so I'll keep adjusting as I go. But so far only gaining 1 lb in 3 weeks, it might not be as much of a surplus as I thought.
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Was hoping to start by end of month, but body is in too much pain. Hopefully by end of year.