Replies

• jaclyndianne
    jaclyndianne Posts: 14 Member
    Late to the game but I want to join!

5'2"
    SW: 128
    CW: 124.2
    GW: 105

I started at a similar weight last year and dropped to 116, but quit running and gained it all back in 6 months. Starting over for 2017!
  • juliemargaretkim
    juliemargaretkim Posts: 206 Member
    Here it is Wednesday again (and Feb. 1st too!) Weigh in day for me on this strand (started this way back in December?)
    Anyway -- everyone who is new -- just keep the focus and the motivation to log that food. I started in August and here it is Feb. and I've lost around 25 lbs. That's 1 lb. /week, approximately. Amazing how good this feels.

SW 152
    Last Week's weight 128.4
    CW -- 126.6!
    Height: 5'3"

Yay for a focused week -- and doing Power Yoga 4 X this week!
  • notskinnylizzy
    notskinnylizzy Posts: 12 Member
    Hi! I'm 5 foot and a half inch! I'd love to join this group - need as much motivation as possible as am around 13 and a half stone, need to lose about 4 stone to stop me from looking like a weeble! Need as much motivation and support as possible, cos I've set myself a 12 week target to lose at least a stone!
  • Illy_Mooncat
    Illy_Mooncat Posts: 159 Member
    I'm saving this group! 5'2" and on the final legs... Lost 26lbs, need to lose 4 more, and the last 4 are not. Coming. Off. :'(
  • Boxn_n_Bellydancn
    Boxn_n_Bellydancn Posts: 171 Member
    Looks like I'm late to the party, but excited about joining!
    5"3
    CW: 135.5
    GW: 129 when I'm muscular, 125 when I'm a little more "flappy"!
  • emilysusana
    emilysusana Posts: 416 Member
    So I... think I made it? (she says sheepishly).
    SW: 147
    GW: 120
    CW: 119.6!!!
    I actually hit 119 a week ago, went up to 121, and just got back down to the 119s today.

I'm starting to up my calories a little. I set them higher than what they were to lose .5 lb a week, and I'm even going over that number by a few most days. My week's average was about 100 calories a day below maintenance, but I worry about margin of error.

I know this is, in a lot of ways, just the beginning!
  • petete101
    petete101 Posts: 29 Member
    Hi! Joining late.
    Starting weight: 173
    Current weight:159
    Goal weight: 135-140
    Height: 5'2.5"
  • Vanillabeanss2
    Vanillabeanss2 Posts: 45 Member
    Am in. I am 5 ft 3 in and I am 185 pounds. My weight is tummy and boobs. I want to lose 40lbs.
  • Boxn_n_Bellydancn
    Boxn_n_Bellydancn Posts: 171 Member
    _toyatip08 wrote: »
    Today is weigh in day. I've been weighing myself daily to make sure I stay on track with eating and exercising. It has produced positive results. Have a fantabulous Friday.

PW 156.6
    CW 152.2
    GW 135

Wow! Nice! In what time frame did you lose the 4 pds?
  • debbiedavis1965
    debbiedavis1965 Posts: 23 Member
    Me Me Me just barely 5'3. I've lost 40 so far but still need to lose at least 57 more. Being short SUCKS lol friend me we'll fight together :)
  • SheilaCali
    SheilaCali Posts: 737 Member
    Here it is Wednesday again (and Feb. 1st too!) Weigh in day for me on this strand (started this way back in December?)
    Anyway -- everyone who is new -- just keep the focus and the motivation to log that food. I started in August and here it is Feb. and I've lost around 25 lbs. That's 1 lb. /week, approximately. Amazing how good this feels.

SW 152
    Last Week's weight 128.4
    CW -- 126.6!
    Height: 5'3"

Yay for a focused week -- and doing Power Yoga 4 X this week!
    Great job, and I'm looking forward to seeing you reach your "teens". Ooh, power yoga sounds cool. I remember feeling pretty good at 133 last year, so 127 must be heaven. I've not had a net loss for 3 weeks (I'm at 143), but have lost/gained the same 2 every week. I upped my cardio a little more, but I've also wrecked my leg two weeks in a row doing Zumba. Don't know which muscle/ligament it is, but excruciating pinches of pain that make you yelp every time you move is not good. It lasts a whole week, and I just did it again this week. Darn body. I can't afford an injury, so I've got to keep looking for the right exercise fit for me. I could just keep doing my DVD's at home, but I DO belong to a gym. I suppose I could just use the treadmill... bummer. I'm determined to keep this train moving though!

• _toyatip08
    _toyatip08 Posts: 30 Member
    myfitpal13 wrote: »
    _toyatip08 wrote: »
    Today is weigh in day. I've been weighing myself daily to make sure I stay on track with eating and exercising. It has produced positive results. Have a fantabulous Friday.

PW 156.6
    CW 152.2
    GW 135

Wow! Nice! In what time frame did you lose the 4 pds?

Thanks! It was a week.

• caf973
    caf973 Posts: 30 Member
    I'm in, even if a bit late!
    5' 1" and ready to get back into shape and active again.

CW 147
    GW 125
  • juliemargaretkim
    juliemargaretkim Posts: 206 Member
    Weigh in Wednesday! I was BAAAADDDD this week with the Superbowl party! Last week I was 126.6 on Wed., I was 126.0 on Friday, and, on Monday morning I was back up to 128.3. But, this doesn't freak me out anymore! I got right back to it, ate the way I really DO like to eat (greens, veggies, protein, fruit) and, even without doing any exercise except for walking the dog (thankfully I did a Power Yoga class before the superbowl party!) I am back to 126.2 this a.m. I am sure -- SURE -- that I"ll hit 125 this weekend. Heading for the teens is right @SheilaCali !! (As always, thanks SO MUCH for the encouragement.)

SW 152
    LW 126.6
    CW 126.2
    Height 5'3"
    GW 115

Power Yoga today (Wed.), tomorrow (Thurs.) and Sat. and Sunday. See y'all next week! Hang in there-- eat healthy!!