5' - 5'3" females- want to lose 25-30 lbs

Replies

• juliemargaretkim
    juliemargaretkim Posts: 206 Member
    BTW -- it was the Pavlova Cake that someone brought to the party that put me right off track. And the Monkey Bread....sigh. :blush:
  • NannersBalletLegs
    NannersBalletLegs Posts: 207 Member
    Please do add me!
    I'm 5'3" and would like to lose around 30 lbs before summer.

SW: 181 lbs
    CW: 172 lbs
    GW: 140 lbs
  • laceyslabaugh
    laceyslabaugh Posts: 113 Member
    Me tooo!!!!!

HT: 5'2"
    SW: 161.2
    CW: 156.6
    GW: 132
  • Amanda7877
    Amanda7877 Posts: 2 Member
    I'm joining this thread late! I'm 39, mom of three, aged 16, 13, and 1. I was maintaining weight until my late "surprise" baby. No I need to lose 35-40 lbs. I'm 5' 2" and I have no where to put this extra weight. I need to find some friends in here to keep me motivated. Please add me! :)
  • linda212121
    linda212121 Posts: 145 Member
    Hi I'm Linda
    SW 152
    CW 146
    GW 130
  • Amanda7877
    Amanda7877 Posts: 2 Member
    I'm struggling the last few days. I'm bored with the foods I've been eating and even though I've been good, I have plateued a bit with my weight. I'm trying to stay motivated, but I'm super tempted to cheat on my diet!
  • _toyatip08
    _toyatip08 Posts: 30 Member
    PW: 152.2
    CW: 153
    GW: 135

I'm up a few ounces but it's ok because I know it's because I'm PMSing. I know a big lost is in order in a few days. I am determined to still eat well, drink lots of water, and exercise. I plan to eat popcorn, cashews, and raisins with no sugar added to curb the sweet and salty cravings. Have a fantabulous Friday ladies!.
  • Illy_Mooncat
    Illy_Mooncat Posts: 159 Member
    @Amanda7877 Change up your diet! I can't eat the same thing over and over either. It gets boring big time
  • SheilaCali
    SheilaCali Posts: 737 Member
    I've been spicing up my food more- like curry, cumin, and such. I made cookies today, and ate one that fell apart. Yes, I licked the bowl too. Knowing that my weight loss will take all year, I'm gonna splurge a little. I didn't eat a half dozen, chasing it down with salty foods (or visa versa). I'd like the exercise to help me keep losing slowly and permanently. _toyatip08, congrats on the NSV!
  • lynea7
    lynea7 Posts: 1 Member
    I'm working on losing 20-30lbs and I'm 5'2 please add me too
  • lizh9
    lizh9 Posts: 12 Member
    Hey there everyone! I'd like to join, too!
    Fellow shortie 5'1". Currently 145 and goal weight is 120. I'm so sick of thinking about my weight all the time. I want this to be the year!

Anyone have a favorite breakfast they want to share? I'm trying to find something that is easy to bring to work. Right now it is usually 1/2 a sweet potato.

happy sunday,
    Liz
  • MrsDan1667
    MrsDan1667 Posts: 76 Member
    lizh9 wrote: »

Anyone have a favorite breakfast they want to share? I'm trying to find something that is easy to bring to work.

I usually do 2 hard boiled eggs for 140 calories and the protein helps me get to lunch.
  • Rebecca512787
    Rebecca512787 Posts: 79 Member
    edited February 2017
    MrsDan1667 wrote: »
    lizh9 wrote: »

Anyone have a favorite breakfast they want to share? I'm trying to find something that is easy to bring to work.

I usually do 2 hard boiled eggs for 140 calories and the protein helps me get to lunch.

Every morning is the same for me. 2 eggs, over easy. I use about 1/4 teaspoon of olive oil on a non stick pan. 2 slices of a high quality whole wheat bread, toasted with 1/8 of a tablespoon of butter. The butter is just enough to enjoy the flavor of butter. 342 calories. On occasion, I'll add some jam.

A breakfast with protein is a must for me!
  • huango
    huango Posts: 1,007 Member
    Anyone want to do a 15-day Challenge with me?
    I'm trying this mainly for the diet plan, because my work-outs are great, but I can't see the results because of my imperfect nutrition.
    I'm starting on 2/20Monday.
    Join me.

Thanks,
    Amanda

https://idealfit.com/15-day-fit-body-challenge.list?widget_id=359563?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=paid_social&utm_campaign=fb-if-us-en-or-cpl-fbc-15_day-stop_giving_up-engagement-us-women_us_fw-18_65-female-both-newsfeed&affil=thgsocial
  • Shiggysho
    Shiggysho Posts: 27 Member
    add me! 5'1 with 30 lbs to lose
  • Sumari_6
    Sumari_6 Posts: 2 Member
    5'3 163 pounds. Looking to lose 20 pounds. .
  • Sumari_6
    Sumari_6 Posts: 2 Member
    How do you add members??? Sorry I'm new to this lol..