The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Replies

• Nama_Slay38
    Nama_Slay38 Posts: 178 Member
    38 here! Looking to build up my Fitfam! I'm active, open food diary, practice keto/IF lifter and hate cardio, but I do it!!
  • thynes1313
    thynes1313 Posts: 1,623 Member
    Popping in to happy weekend all! Hope everyone is having a great one and keeping at it :-)!
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,582 Member
    52 feel free to add me!
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    edited March 2018
    tjungers10 wrote: »
    52 feel free to add me!

52 here as well. I see I've already added you before.
  • themancalledsuper
    themancalledsuper Posts: 1 Member
    51 years old, weightlifter, runner and cross fitter in better shape than I was in my 20s. Next step is getting my diet in line. Wishing everyone success on here.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Good morning middleagers.. :p
  • Sparkeysworld
    Sparkeysworld Posts: 107 Member
    edited March 2018
    Sparkey here 46, lifting for 18 years - add me if you like.
  • Ralphone
    Ralphone Posts: 1,836 Member
    O k got to tight it up this week . I have been eating way to much. Good luck to all on this up coming week.
  • midget_60087
    midget_60087 Posts: 10 Member
    Good afternoon all. I'm 46 and into walking, jogging, swimming, biking and tennis. Working on my diet to lose some weight.
  • throughinfinity
    throughinfinity Posts: 3 Member
    I'm mid 30's, I've just reinstalled the app and am looking for active friends my age and older to help motivate/share ideas etc... Anyone looking for the same please feel free to add me!
  • fitnsassy911
    fitnsassy911 Posts: 22 Member
    Add me
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Add me

Why?? You haven't given us any information to work with.
  • dignow96
    dignow96 Posts: 66 Member
    HI, I'm Stewart and the new guy apparently. New Year's resolution to get healthy. Started slowly but have been working out, walking, and logging daily for the last seven weeks. Just hit the 20lb point today and aiming to get another 40lbs off by August. I'm 44 in May, from the States (lived in 38, grew up in the south, wife is from KCMO, daughter born in Pensacola, FL) but we're all living over in the hot of Kuwait. I'm hoping to find some like minded folks to build the community aspect of these apps. Anyway, just thought I'd say hi and introduce myself.
  • Keto60man
    Keto60man Posts: 22 Member
    Hi. I am new. How do you add friends
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Keto60man wrote: »
    Hi. I am new. How do you add friends

I'm on my phone so it might be different for the website. Tap on a person's name, tap on it again and select the icon with two people (head and shoulders). Fill in the blanks in the message box that comes up and then hit send.

Apparently it has been glitchy though, so sending a friend request does not mean the person will receive the friend request
  • Grammytryingtogetfit
    Grammytryingtogetfit Posts: 672 Member
    Good Morning Everyone!
  • CindyLouWhoinWhoville
    CindyLouWhoinWhoville Posts: 1,216 Member
    Good Morning. Hope everyone has a Marvelous Monday!
  • PeteTheGamer2910mfp
    PeteTheGamer2910mfp Posts: 13 Member
    late 40's here - creeping too fast towards 50. feel free to add away :-)
  • berky06
    berky06 Posts: 209 Member
    UGH....Weigh In Day....the scale isn't moving! I know that isn't the only sign of progress-but it is a bummer! Same weight for two weeks. Still doing everything like I should. Trying hard not to get discouraged! (it's hard)! Anyway-its a new week-new start! Hope everyone has a GREAT week!
  • CindyLouWhoinWhoville
    CindyLouWhoinWhoville Posts: 1,216 Member
    shele62 wrote: »
    UGH....Weigh In Day....the scale isn't moving! I know that isn't the only sign of progress-but it is a bummer! Same weight for two weeks. Still doing everything like I should. Trying hard not to get discouraged! (it's hard)! Anyway-its a new week-new start! Hope everyone has a GREAT week!

I was feeling this way the other day. A friend suggested that I do my measurements. I did was was pleasantly surprised. Gave me the drive to keep going.