Looking for Friends!

I'm in maintenance mode, and looking for friends who are also maintaining or anyone really! :D

Replies

• HappyGrape
    HappyGrape Posts: 436 Member
    me too, me too! Will add you

• tahxirez
    tahxirez Posts: 270 Member
    I need maintaining friends too! My fitness motivation has suffered :(
  • hrush1889
    hrush1889 Posts: 56 Member
    Hi, feel free to add me too! Just been starting to maintain as of a couple weeks ago, so I'm still figuring it out
  • nowine4me
    nowine4me Posts: 3,985 Member
    Started maintaining in September, please add me too.
  • seanoxmix
    seanoxmix Posts: 31 Member
    I just lost 100 lbs and I'm brand new to maintenance. Open diary. I'd welcome any new friends!
  • tailwheeldave
    tailwheeldave Posts: 3 Member
    Just starting maintenance today! Haven't posted here in the past but I feel it would be good to have a few friends along the way
  • CountryGirl8542
    CountryGirl8542 Posts: 449 Member
    I am also looking for maintenance friends. 17 weeks pregnant. Lost 50 lbs prior to becoming pregnant. I want to avoid any unnecessary weight gain and get right back to losing the weight I gain plus 50 more after my baby is born. Feel free to add me.
  • cbro70
    cbro70 Posts: 224 Member
    Same here, feel free to add me. Hit my goal weight a month ago and now working on getting stronger
  • Added you cbro! And I think I have the rest of you lovely people as friends too!
  • deedeesaysraaa
    deedeesaysraaa Posts: 18 Member
    I will I will!
  • Jar_Rod44
    Jar_Rod44 Posts: 7 Member
    Maintaining is all about the right balance of consistency in your drive and motivation and innovation with your workouts and diet. I got you! Hybrid training has always been the best maintenance tool for me.
  • Melany502
    Melany502 Posts: 77 Member
    Me too!
  • Alendralouise
    Alendralouise Posts: 116 Member
    Could also do with maintenance mates!
  • hi! I am pretty new at this and would love to make friends as well. ADD ME :)
  • FitOldMomma
    FitOldMomma Posts: 790 Member
    In maintenance now for 3 weeks. Feel free to add me. I'm counting on the MFP community to help me with this new phase. :)
  • dawnda1234
    dawnda1234 Posts: 22 Member
    I have only been maintaining for 3 weeks and need some friends. Please add me too!
  • rishywest
    rishywest Posts: 11 Member
    I'm also on maintenance and would love some extra support and ideas. Feel free to add me.
  • swim777
    swim777 Posts: 599 Member
    Please add me too!
  • abbasng
    abbasng Posts: 5 Member
    Hi guys I am from Singapore. Happy to make new friends :smile:
  • laurenisfitforlife
    laurenisfitforlife Posts: 71 Member
    Hello! I just saw that a few more people have responded! I have added you all! :smiley: