Kong.. Pretty good
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    MeganAM89 wrote: »
    Merkavar wrote: »
    I finally watched Ex Machina after having it on my Netflix list for forever.

Is that the robot girl movie. I thought it was a bit boring.

Yes it is and I really disagree with you there

I torrented it a couple days ago, I should watch that today? I've heard it's da bomb

I thought it was great

me too
  • Merkavar
    Merkavar Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options

It was one of the best movies I've seen in a long time. Cinematics were incredible, acting was great, story was very interesting. Only cost 15 million somehow.

I saw it like 2 years ago so maybe I am misremembering but I didnt think it was anything to write home about. Normally I am into those sorts of movies. Maybe it was the ending
    If I remember correctly she kills her creator, imprisons that other guys, likely leavign him to starve to death, then she just wanders off to an intersection?
  • Merkavar
    Merkavar Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options

It was one of the best movies I've seen in a long time. Cinematics were incredible, acting was great, story was very interesting. Only cost 15 million somehow.

Yesssssss I love you

:) you were correct about it

Of course I was

:P any other movie recommendations?

Have you seen Logan yet? Despite what some people have said I loved it. I think it was the perfect end to Hugh Jackman as Wolverine.

If you're looking for something lighter The Nice Guys was pretty fun. I'd really like to see Moonlight, but I'm waiting until it comes onto Netflix.

Haven't seen any of those yet, but I have Moonlight downloaded so I'll watch that one tomorrow, and I'll try and find a good dl of Logan. I like that it's rated R and it looks less supernatural and more raw than most X Men movies. I've seen the trailer and it looks epic.

I don't want to spoil anything but it's definitely more gritty and "down to earth" than other superhero movies I've seen, but I feel like that was the point, to get back to who Logan is as a human being. It's definitely more of a character piece with some action included (and used in a way that I didn't feel was gratuitous).

Let me know how Moonlight is.

Yeah I was a little surprised and annoyed when I saw logan and there were several young kids there, talking throughout the movie. One was so young that he said wolberine instead of wolverine, like v was too much for him to say.
    They were talking about how people were decapitated and impaled etc
    is this bad parenting?
  • karlschaeffer
    karlschaeffer Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    Jason Bourne. Decent, but I thought the big chase scenes at beginning and went on on a bit too long.
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    Before I Fall

I cried like a baby.
  • crabbybrianna
    crabbybrianna Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    I'm not really into movies, but my mum convinced me to watch What We Do In The Shadows, and it was pretty funny!
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    There were two young kids in the theater when I saw Logan too. Seriously... wtf?

I saw Beauty and the Beast today. Loved it.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    Before I Fall

I cried like a baby.

Zombies?
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    Before I Fall
    I cried like a baby.

Zombies?

It's sort of like a depressing version of groundhog day. A teenage girl keeps reliving February 13th and dying at 10:39 PM.
  • M1ssdanni
    M1ssdanni Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Currently watching why him
    Pretty bad
  • relynne
    relynne Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Iron Man trilogy