Any gamers on here

Mtakid5
Mtakid5 Posts: 29 Member
Just curious

Replies

• KatzeDerNacht22
    KatzeDerNacht22 Posts: 200 Member
    What kinda games? I'm not sooo hardcore, I'm a Zelda fan and Nintendo overall, but also play on my phone and online surely, WoW, Tibia, FlyFF,etc.
  • jovanisaldivar
    jovanisaldivar Posts: 14 Member
    Clash of Clans and COD on XBOX One.
  • P90XBowler99
    P90XBowler99 Posts: 44 Member
    Huge Nintendo fan here also! Loved it ever since the NES days. Fellow streamer also
  • jclark0523
    jclark0523 Posts: 47 Member
    Mainly PS4, but I play some Xbox One too. Really into Destiny.
  • EricLFC1892
    EricLFC1892 Posts: 85 Member
    Been known to jump on the PS4 when time is on my side
  • jeichelb83
    jeichelb83 Posts: 172 Member
    Gamer to the core here. See profile for more info.
  • jclark0523
    MeganAM89 wrote: »
    I haven't played too many but I've definitely played The Sims, all of the Civilization games, The Walking Dead (only the first game), Resident Evil 5 and 6, Fable 2 and 3 (which sucked), Lego Star Wars, all of the Mass Effect games and the Dragon Age games, oh - I played Until Dawn and it scared the crap out of me lol. There are some others but I can't remember right now.

I loved Until Dawn. I was only able to save two people though. Played both seasons of the Walking Dead and will probably play the 3rd. I was forced to change my PSN ID though, so not sure if my choices from the first two will carry over so not as excited about it as I normally would be.
  • jclark0523
    jclark0523 wrote: »
    I haven't played too many but I've definitely played The Sims, all of the Civilization games, The Walking Dead (only the first game), Resident Evil 5 and 6, Fable 2 and 3 (which sucked), Lego Star Wars, all of the Mass Effect games and the Dragon Age games, oh - I played Until Dawn and it scared the crap out of me lol. There are some others but I can't remember right now.

I loved Until Dawn. I was only able to save two people though. Played both seasons of the Walking Dead and will probably play the 3rd. I was forced to change my PSN ID though, so not sure if my choices from the first two will carry over so not as excited about it as I normally would be.

I saved 4 of them, I think, but my husband only saved Sam because he was so scared that he wasn't going to make it that he just bolted out of the house and left the rest behind to die lol

Haha! Too funny!
  • jagodfrey08
    jagodfrey08 Posts: 425 Member
    Depends on the game. I am addicted to all things Assassins Creed...hated the movie. I enjoy God of War. Almost all of the Lego games are fun.
  • Reaverie
    Reaverie Posts: 405 Member
    Merentha is my favorite but I also enjoy skyrim, call of duty, perfect dark, fall out, minecraft PC, Assassins creed, Just about anything mmorpg that is fantasy based and well thought out.
  • Gimsteinn
    Gimsteinn Posts: 7,678 Member
    Yeah.. Wow, eve and some more. M
  • kami3006
    kami3006 Posts: 4,978 Member
    SWTOR, WoW, but primarily table top rpgs.
  • Control_Dopamine
    Control_Dopamine Posts: 98 Member
    Yup, i used to play Counter Strike professionally back in the day.
  • whiskeykittentoo
    whiskeykittentoo Posts: 43 Member
    PC Master race! Yes - gamer! I play lots of different kinds of games. Anything from Skyrim to "The Cat Lady". Big name games to indie games. Currently playing The Division.
  • barry_b12
    barry_b12 Posts: 86 Member
    I got stuck in secondlife and still can't get out....like Hotel California...but then some say it's not really a game but it depends on what you choose to do. Role playing is what snatched me.
  • KatzeDerNacht22
    KatzeDerNacht22 Posts: 200 Member
    Oh right Resident Evil, House of the dead, Fatal Frame, gotta love them ghosts and zombies!
  • BlueButterfly94
    BlueButterfly94 Posts: 303 Member
    I play Sims and Pokemon most times. And Plants Vs Zombies again lately. I do enjoy the Elder Scrolls series though. Oblivion is my favourite game out of the series. My favourite game of all time, though my computer will no longer run it, is Dungeon Siege II. Oldie, but a goldie.
  • Naruya
    Naruya Posts: 81 Member
    I play tons of games on my PS4/3/Vita. Mostly RPGs, but I play plenty of different genres. I recently got the new Playstation VR, I'm really liking it! It's not as great graphically as the Occulus or Vive, but for this price range I think it's doing pretty awesome.
  • Mtakid5
    Mtakid5 Posts: 29 Member
    Wow... Hardcore gamer here I love all games like God of War, watchdogs2, devil may cry.. You name it