Any gamers on here

Replies

• brewer054
    brewer054 Posts: 32 Member
    WoW and The Sims.
  • Cerealsensei
    Cerealsensei Posts: 1,625 Member
    Currently getting wrecked in mario kart 8, recently started playing xbox one but i normally play the PS4
  • JasonKittrell
    JasonKittrell Posts: 1 Member
    Play WoW mostly
  • Mtakid5
    Mtakid5 Posts: 29 Member
    Tales Series, FF, COD, The Last of Us, WOW, Borderlands, God of War are some of my favs.

Can't wait to play the new God of War and mass effect Andromeda
  • marieamethyst
    marieamethyst Posts: 869 Member
    I play a variety of things, although my husband still has me beat! Pokémon Moon was the last game I picked up, although I'm thinking about getting back into WOW and Dead By Daylight
  • alarmed123
    alarmed123 Posts: 87 Member
    Yes, not like all you console gamers though. I play world of Warcraft. Have tried Aion, guild wars 2 and rift but WOW is my main game.
  • Merkavar
    Merkavar Posts: 3,082 Member
    Was playing wow up until recently, on a bit of a break I guess.

Playing Just Cause 3 and Battlefield 1 mainly.

Played Firewatch, Inside and SuperHot recently.
    Inside had a weird ending :tongue:

Witcher 3 is probably at the top of my favourite game list.

I play a lot of games, probably too many :smiley:
  • Khloris
    Khloris Posts: 117 Member
    I play the xbox one. I usually prefer rpgs like Oblivion, Skyrim, the Dragon Age series, but about a year ago I tried Left for Dead 2..which led me to Call of Duty and now I am obsessed. I play literally every day. I also love tabletop rpgs and Magic the Gathering. And I have played Pokemon Black 2, Alpha Sapphire, and Moon :) I am excited for the game Scalebound this year.
  • Sassia
    Sassia Posts: 460 Member
    Pc and Xbox here. Although I might have commandeered son's PS4 a few times to play Overwatch!
  • FallGirl84
    FallGirl84 Posts: 33 Member
    Playing board games, consoles (I have 8Bit, Wii, Snes, Xbox360, Nds and Gba SP) and various PC games.

On PC I usually play something my huge Steam collection, but always loved point & click adventure games. Games with RPG elements are high on my list, too. I still have my GW2 installed, but haven't played in ages.
  • indiacaitlin
    indiacaitlin Posts: 691 Member
    I'm on PS4 - mainly in to RPGs and open world games but I'm partial to a bit of Battlefield every now and then :yum:
  • opheliaphoenix
    opheliaphoenix Posts: 1,474 Member
    edited January 2017
    I haven't been able to play anything in awhile, but - when I do - my favorites are WoW, Heroes of the Storm, the DragonAge series, and Sims. I haven't played the last two in years, but it's only been months since playing the first two. I have tried other games and enjoyed them, but the ones I mentioned are the ones I always go back to when I can. Definitely prefer fantasy/mythology-based MMORPGs/RPGs.
  • plutonn
    plutonn Posts: 11 Member
    I play DOTA 2
    Does anyone play?? :smile:
  • tgardi
    tgardi Posts: 54 Member
    Son has an XBox One but I haven't been able to get into any games systems since SNES. I am a computer gamer. I'm hooked on Star Wars: The Old Republic. Its my relief from work and graduate school. That's all I've done all weekend lol.
  • stephmph16
    stephmph16 Posts: 114 Member
    Before kids, yes. After kids, I wish. I like first person shooters, primarily xbox. Fallout (and all versions) is probably my favorite game, followed by Mass Effect, Skyrim, Bioshock, etc. My husband and I like co-op Gears of War and Army of 2.
  • MalkinMagic71
    MalkinMagic71 Posts: 1,433 Member
    Still have my original nes I got in 1988 on my 5th birthday. Thing still works. It will never die. So many memories growing up with that thing.

Have both ps4 and Xbox one. Gamertag and psn name are both malkinmagic71 if anyone wants to add me.
  • dabaggoo
    dabaggoo Posts: 15 Member
    edited January 2017
    Been a gamer since the age of 12 yrs. Still have my old systems like Sega Saturn, dream cast. Nintendo 64, game cube, Playstation 2, wii and wii u, xbox 360, currently playing my xboxone .... playing Destiny, Dying Light, Rise of the Tomb Raider and a few more. Add me on here if you would like.
  • Tay_leaf
    Tay_leaf Posts: 3 Member
    Currently have an Xbox one, a ps2, a handheld sega, and a laptop to play on. I'm revisiting Oblivion at the moment.