Any gamers on here

Options

Replies

• MrStabbems
    MrStabbems Posts: 3,110 Member
    Options
    MrStabbems wrote: »
    WoW is good. fallout and skyrim are still playable.

Fallout is good with the exception of 3. Skyrim is amazing. I want to buy the PS4 remastered game for graphics alone.

I have the remastered on steam..got it free because I had the original I think. It's. better but not worth a new purchase imo. with mods it's amazing though.

I loved fallout 2 and tactics. 3 was pants you're right. 4 is a step in the right direction.

I'm looking out for some new rpgs. Can't see anything interesting lately except the mass effect stuff
  • younique80s
    younique80s Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Love the Tales series, huge Harvest Moon nerd, WoW, .Hack(I played the 1st one, loved it), Lego games, city building games, Myst games, RPG's in general..

I love WoW too. Huge fan of RPG's. Which Tales game are you on?

Currently playing Tales of Zestiria. Love Symphonia. :)
  • letme1
    letme1 Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Waiting on my Switch and Zelda
  • JackKopCh
    JackKopCh Posts: 8,044 Member
    Options
    letme1 wrote: »
    Waiting on my Switch and Zelda

Preordered so hard! I can't wait, even though I've got a mountain of games to get through before I even consider playing the Switch
  • letme1
    letme1 Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Yea, I know that feeling all too well

jrd3lb0k6uwf.png
  • Hadvab
    Hadvab Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Used to play Wow on pc along with Diablo 2 and Hellgate London. Now I'm on console, mainly playing Overwatch <3 and Ark Survival Evolved. :)
  • ZodFit
    ZodFit Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Hadvab wrote: »
    Used to play Wow on pc along with Diablo 2 and Hellgate London. Now I'm on console, mainly playing Overwatch <3 and Ark Survival Evolved. :)

Really wish hellgate London was still around and kicking. D2/d3 and overwatch. How's Ark it's in my library as a gift but never got around to playing it
  • NelsonV21
    NelsonV21 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Big on The Elder Scrolls Online on the Xbox One!
  • Cerealsensei
    Cerealsensei Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    Wish i had more time to game but i tried out that new Resident Evil yesterday and it was pretty good.

Some of my all time favorite games

1. Super mario 3
    2. Metal gear solid (The first one)
    3. Tekken 2 (I love fighting games)
    4. The Last Of Us
    5. Zelda Skyward Sword

And if anybody likes mario kart 8 on the Wii U Luigi is accepting all challengers
  • Hadvab
    Hadvab Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hadvab wrote: »

Really wish hellgate London was still around and kicking. D2/d3 and overwatch. How's Ark it's in my library as a gift but never got around to playing it

I enjoy Ark. played for months then took a break and I started back up again but I've gone back to Overwatch. Lol. But I'm actually getting ready to try the Primitive Plus servers. I say give it a shot :)

• Speziface
    Speziface Posts: 1,687 Member
    Options
    How about a little love for us board gamers?

m74mui7g09lx.jpg
  • cjohnsonss
    cjohnsonss Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Xbox one- handcestors
    Some cod
    Lots of nhl 2k17
  • b3achy
    b3achy Posts: 1,989 Member
    Options
    I'm an old school gamer - Qix, Tempest, and a variety of pinball machines were my original favorites.

But I have morphed to online gaming. My userid here is my online gaming name (and I've tried so many different things, you may have seen me somewhere there). For some reason I get attached to cute non-violent niche games that developers eventually abandon...Faunasphere (still my most favorite MMO, and wish someone could figure out how to bring it back), Glitch (and follow-ons of Children of Ur and Eleven Giants), Nord, Here Be Monsters, Windborne (on Steam). I'm currently playing BushWhacker2 on Armor Games and both the original BushWhacker and BW2 on Kongregate (like it better on Kong, but my account is further along on AG). Also playing Big Farm. Nothing really fills the void left by Faunasphere though. But I do keep busy with a variety of logic/puzzle games too (both on the computer and hard copy).
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    pf3bqew3wun5.png
  • Cerealsensei
    Cerealsensei Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    pf3bqew3wun5.png

I've had the unfortunate pleasure of catching the blue turtle shell's wrath while being in second place, got caught in the line of fire, ended up in about 8th place.
  • cee134
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    pf3bqew3wun5.png

I've had the unfortunate pleasure of catching the blue turtle shell's wrath while being in second place, got caught in the line of fire, ended up in about 8th place.

noooo!
    k0dt82sojx9l.gif

• cee134
    Options
    yztmwf4o8a4l.jpg
  • JackKopCh
    edited February 2017
    Options
    My current pile to get through... and with For Honor, Halo Wars 2 and the Nintendo Switch on their way.... it's a fecking chore! :weary:

E5QjtgB.jpg?1I won't even go into the Steam backlog, I don't have enough years left on this planet to sort that mess out.
  • MrStabbems
    MrStabbems Posts: 3,110 Member
    Options
    ^res, skyrim and FF I'd played the rest I've no time for!

tbh I have no time to play anything. I managed 15minutes on skyrim last week and that's my lot!
  • JackKopCh
    Options
    MrStabbems wrote: »
    ^res, skyrim and FF I'd played the rest I've no time for!

tbh I have no time to play anything. I managed 15minutes on skyrim last week and that's my lot!

Same man! I've had all week off work and I've still only played an hour or two of Final Fantasy... my plan was to blitz through like three games this week :lol:

I blame Rainbow Six and Counter Strike for taking up the little gaming time I've had this week...