Any gamers on here

Options

Replies

• MissBecca145
    MissBecca145 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    By no means hard core (only game on Xbox one, not PC etc), but I'll easily rack up a few days worth of Skyrim or Fallout given half the chance. Spent faaaar too much time with the Division earlier this year. Not really one for shooters, much more an open world RPG kinda gal. Currently tits deep in the Witcher 3 at present. My gawd. I need to limit my time on it.
    But my job sometimes allows me to be involved in game development which is damn near the coolest thing ever. If i could do just that I probably would! Developing a campaign-mode story for a VR game at the moment.

• Gimsteinn
    Gimsteinn Posts: 7,678 Member
    Options
    Love the Tales series, huge Harvest Moon nerd, WoW, .Hack(I played the 1st one, loved it), Lego games, city building games, Myst games, RPG's in general..

I love WoW too. Huge fan of RPG's. Which Tales game are you on?

Wow is my potion! Only game I've been hooked on. I'm gonna try Eve in the next few days.. feel like I should give it a shot
  • MrStabbems
    MrStabbems Posts: 3,110 Member
    Options
    Gimsteinn wrote: »
    Love the Tales series, huge Harvest Moon nerd, WoW, .Hack(I played the 1st one, loved it), Lego games, city building games, Myst games, RPG's in general..

Wow is my potion! Only game I've been hooked on. I'm gonna try Eve in the next few days.. feel like I should give it a shot

eve has a nasty learning curve and requires a insane amount of time investment.

I was playing wow a few months back and although you can keep up with the raids etc with little effort, I just couldn't give that time to a game.

I found if I play games then my workouts suffer and studying suffers, and those two are more important to me
  • subcounter
    subcounter Posts: 2,382 Member
    Options
    I used to play a lot of Dark Age of Camelot. I doubt anybody even knows of it though, wasn't as popular as WoW but definitely one of the best PvP's out there. Haven't gamed in ages now though.
  • Charisma_Black
    Charisma_Black Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I used to be an avid PC gamer. Now mainly play PS4 - Battlefield 1 would be my main game. Absolutely love it :)
  • Gimsteinn
    Gimsteinn Posts: 7,678 Member
    Options
    MrStabbems wrote: »
    Gimsteinn wrote: »

eve has a nasty learning curve and requires a insane amount of time investment.

I was playing wow a few months back and although you can keep up with the raids etc with little effort, I just couldn't give that time to a game.

I found if I play games then my workouts suffer and studying suffers, and those two are more important to me

I live with one of the eve devs. If I need to learn anything I'll throw something at him until he teaches me :D
  • MaybeLed
    MaybeLed Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    ESO, ALL THE TIME....

My friends ask have I seen whatever on Netflix, Have to be honest that me and my husband play games as soon as there is any time.

Though he was playing the new Resi demo while I was dozing on the sofa, I woke up at exactly the wrong time and it properly freaked me out.....

And sharing my (sadly gone) gamercat, bothering my OH in his Mario PJ's

yny5y49ajsxr.jpg

• Merkavar
    Merkavar Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    Just bought a new pc

i7 7700
    GeForce GTX 1070

playing games like watch dogs with out all the traffic stopping then a few seconds later moving again, like they are loading.

Battlefield 1 looks pretty and runs well too.

Curious how other games are going to run now that i am not using a *off to google* SIX YEAR OLD CPU? Is that right, Intel 2500k was released in 2011?

• MaybeLed
    MaybeLed Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Speziface wrote: »
    How about a little love for us board gamers?

m74mui7g09lx.jpg

Settlers causes family rifts, so we play it often.... We're going away at the weekend and just taking a load of board games, me and my OH discuss what we want to take, and as an after thought it's like 'yeah, probably need some clothes too'

• Merkavar
    Merkavar Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    MaybeLed wrote: »

m74mui7g09lx.jpg

Settlers causes family rifts, so we play it often.... We're going away at the weekend and just taking a load of board games, me and my OH discuss what we want to take, and as an after thought it's like 'yeah, probably need some clothes too'

I dont have that many board games. We used to play monopoly, dictionary, some risk, does uno and uno attack count? I guess they are card games, not board games.

My brother and I normally arent allowed on the same pictionary team, we guess them to fast.
  • SparklyBubblyBabe
    SparklyBubblyBabe Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I don't mean to brag, but, uh, I'm pretty good at HuniePop.
  • Speziface
    Speziface Posts: 1,687 Member
    Options
    Merkavar wrote: »
    MaybeLed wrote: »

m74mui7g09lx.jpg

I dont have that many board games. We used to play monopoly, dictionary, some risk, does uno and uno attack count? I guess they are card games, not board games.

My brother and I normally arent allowed on the same pictionary team, we guess them to fast.

Well, anything played on a tabletop as opposed to a desktop or laptop.

Settlers of Catan games in my house end up causing more issues than Diplomacy games.
  • RachelElser
    RachelElser Posts: 1,049 Member
    Options
    woo for horror games- Silent Hill, Resident Evil (the old ones, the first person makes me want to chuck), Fatal Frame. and of course the Final Fantasy series
  • kaizaku
    kaizaku Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    Sure am, a gamer but due to lack of time I haven't played. Have various consoles and lots of games. A big fan of street fighter.
  • JackKopCh
    JackKopCh Posts: 8,044 Member
    Options
    MeganAM89 wrote: »
    I just need to say that we are now less than a month away from Andromeda and I am incredibly excited.

LESS THAN A MONTH!?! For feck sake... why they all gotta come out around March and November.... spread the games :cry:
  • theVintageWhorde
    theVintageWhorde Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    km8907 wrote: »
    I can play Sims for days ayee

Me too!
  • theVintageWhorde
    theVintageWhorde Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    The Sims, Life Is Strange, GTA, CoD, Alan Wake...

I love RPGs and games that make me use my critical thinking skills.
  • 2011rocket3touring
    2011rocket3touring Posts: 1,346 Member
    Options
    Presently SERIOUSLY addicted to the multiplay on Titalfall 2 on PS4. Something about giant robots...
  • younique80s
    younique80s Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    subcounter wrote: »
    I used to play a lot of Dark Age of Camelot. I doubt anybody even knows of it though, wasn't as popular as WoW but definitely one of the best PvP's out there. Haven't gamed in ages now though.

My bf and roommate love DAOC. They recently started playing it again. Seems there's still people who play it. Some days they have to wait hours to even play cause the queue is so long. Lol
  • ekim2016
    ekim2016 Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    Borderlands 1 & 2 Left for Dead 1 & 2 Words With Friends...hah