Looking for friends who don't eat "clean" and healthy

Replies

• fitoverfortymom
    fitoverfortymom Posts: 3,452 Member
    I had a donut hole covered in sprinkles last night. Fit my calories AND my macros for the day.
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    With sprinkles for @fitoverfortymom
  • fitoverfortymom
    fitoverfortymom Posts: 3,452 Member
    pinuplove wrote: »

Thank you!! Man, I don't think I would have actually eaten it if it didn't have sprinkles. Gotta have sprinkles!
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member

Thank you!! Man, I don't think I would have actually eaten it if it didn't have sprinkles. Gotta have sprinkles!

Sprinkles, ew. :s Can I have cheesecake, please? o:)
  • pinuplove

Sprinkles, ew. :s Can I have cheesecake, please? o:)

Of course! This is the thread where you can have anything!

Plain?
    atvstrpovjh4.jpg

Or with berries?
    tdll7e2csht2.jpeg

Or perhaps red velvet is more your style?
    3mkehk9xmb0i.jpg

• quiksylver296
    Cherry cheesecake is my favorite, but all cheesecake is acceptable!
  • pinuplove
    There might be a few newbies who haven't seen this thread yet :wink:
  • tripitena
    tripitena Posts: 554 Member
    edited January 2018
    I dont judge and dont tolerate judging me. We're all on our own paths for different reasons. A bit of junk now and then can ward off an all-out crap binge and off wagon weekend.
  • KipDrordy
    KipDrordy Posts: 169 Member
    I can’t stick to a diet that deprived me of what I really like. I do devote too many of my calories to junk food, but I don’t go totally overboard. And I do like healthier foods. I eat lean meats and enjoy fruits and vegetables. The key to keeping from rebounding is portion size. Once at goal weight, portion size creeps up on me. Need to log forever. I can’t be trusted on my own.
  • quiksylver296
    There might be a few newbies who haven't seen this thread yet :wink:

True. We must share the freedom!
  • jessiferrrb
    jessiferrrb Posts: 1,758 Member
    edited January 2018
    tonight's dinner is red pepper, tomato, and smoked gouda soup with italian-style meatballs and a baguette. the soup is in the slow cooker and it's all i can smell at home today! i think i'm more excited because of the quantity of food more than anything else. it's a big-*kitten* bowl of soup, plus three meatballs, and 1/4 of a long baguette (with olive oil of course). YUMMM.

i would really dig a fish sandwich, though. hubby is traveling next week for work and doesn't eat fish. i might have to whip some fish sandwiches up for my son and me one night.

i totally want this recipe!
    just kidding! in my excitement i didn't bother to scroll down and see where it was posted. thanks! <3
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    I’m making little corn nuggets /fritters to have with burgers and brats tonight for dinner. I am sooooooooo excited.
  • mikeb4bjj
    mikeb4bjj Posts: 317 Member
    It me. Check my diary lol.
  • juliedesabrais
    juliedesabrais Posts: 293 Member
    I definitely don’t eat the cleanest... though I don’t have much of a sweet tooth I’m suuuuper into savoury foods. Mashed potatoes and spaghetti are huge weaknesses of mine lol!! I love love love to cook, I love to enjoy food, I just try to keep it within my limit and choose the healthiest options when it comes to food I love :) tomorrow I’m making a delicious turkey dinner. Then I can have turkey sandwiches or wraps for lunch! Yum.