Maintainers weekly Check-in February 2017

Hey there maintenance friends old and new!!! This thread is a continuation from the previous month. The aim of this thread is to have a weekly weigh-in check for some accountability or support.

Name:
Total Weight lost:
Time it took to lose:
How long in maintenance:
Maintenance weight range:

(New)Average weight recorded from previous month:

Week of...
6th February:
13th February:
20th February:
27th February:

Success/struggles of the week:

Replies

• FitOldMomma
    FitOldMomma Posts: 790 Member
    Yay, and thank you!
  • fidangul
    fidangul Posts: 673 Member
    Name:Fidan
    Total Weight lost: 48kg
    Time it took to lose: 1 year
    How long in maintenance: 8 months
    Maintenance weight range: 73.3kg and below

Average weight recorded from previous month: 72.8kg

Week of...
    6th February:
    13th February:
    20th February:
    27th February:

Success/struggles of the week:
  • ljstewart0825
    ljstewart0825 Posts: 19 Member
    Name: Lisa
    Total Weight lost: 152 lbs
    Time it took to lose: 17 months
    How long in maintenance: 1 month
    Maintenance weight range: 145-150 lbs

(New)Average weight recorded from previous month:

Week of...
    6th February:
    13th February:
    20th February:
    27th February:
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    Name: Lori
    Total Weight lost: 148
    Time it took to lose: 2 1/2 years
    How long in maintenance: 9/20/16 first day of weight within maint range
    Maintenance weight range: 150-155

1/1/17 154.6#
    1/9/17 155#
    1/15/17 153.0
    1/24/17 154.6
    1/30/17 154.6
  • icemom011
    icemom011 Posts: 999 Member
    My name is Irina.
    Starting weight 220 lbs.
    Current 151 lbs.
    Took about 8 months to lose
    Maintaining for 2 months
    Would like to stay within 148-153 lbs range for now. Maybe eventually try to go down a little more or aim for recomp.
    January 2nd -152 lbs
    January 9th - 150.8 lbs
    January 16th - 152.2 lbs
    January 23rd - 152.2 lbs
    January 30th - 152.6 lbs
    The lowest number this week was 150.2, and the highest 154. So overall I'm happy with my weight and the way maintenance is going. Still surprises me how much sweets i manage to get into almost nightly, i wish i could resist the cravings better. I think I'm doing better with getting enough sleep, that's a big one for me.
  • icemom011
    My name is Irina.
    Starting weight 220 lbs.
    Current 151 lbs.
    Took about 8 months to lose
    Maintaining for 2 months
    Would like to stay within 148-153 lbs range for now. Maybe eventually try to go down a little more or aim for recomp.
    Week of...
    6th February:
    13th February:
    20th February:
    27th February:
  • nowine4me
    nowine4me Posts: 3,985 Member
    I think @icemom011 and I are twins.

SW: 220
    CW: 151
    Took: 8 months
    How long in maintenance: 5 months
    Maintenance weight range: 148-153

I was right around 152 all month in January, few little blips here and there. After a solid 6 months in maintenance, I will try to drop 5-10 more. Still have issues with cookies and candy now and then. It can add up REALLY quickly. Doing great with workouts and UPPING those weights.
  • icemom011
    Hey, twin @nowine4me !
  • mk2fit
    mk2fit Posts: 730 Member
    Thanks, @fidangul , found you! Will post weigh-in Thursday or Friday. I've been holding steady 113 - 115 thru January (and the last year or so). Had a tummy bug last week, yuck. Am dealing with an injury and have had to scale back on running but have alternative exercises so I won't have to worry about CICO too much.
  • girlgroves
    girlgroves Posts: 235 Member
    Hi again all, Thanks Fidan,

Name: Mandy
    SW: 196lbs
    GW: 140lbs
    Total Weight lost: 4 stone (56lbs)
    Time it took to lose: 16 months
    How long in maintenance: 7 months
    Maintenance weight range: 137 - 142lbs (although aiming to lower this range a little over time so that 140 is my max)
    CW: 141.4lbs

Average weight recorded from previous month: Wow - I need to work this out for when I post next!

Week of...
    6th February:
    13th February:
    20th February:
    27th February:

Success/struggles of the week: I'm feeling really poorly right now so struggled to even get in 5000 steps yesterday. I also hit the comfort food too hard yesterday..... Oh well, off to find out how many calories are in a Lemsip!
  • bradkyleeheller
    bradkyleeheller Posts: 18 Member
    Hi everyone, thanks for the thread Fidan

Name: Kylee
    Total Weight lost: 8 kg, 17.6lbs
    Time it took to lose: 3 months
    How long in maintenance: 2nd month started this year
    Maintenance weight range: revised 57 - 59.5 kg, 125.5 - 131lbs

Average weight recorded from January: 58.2 kg , 128.3lbs

Week of...
    6th February:
    13th February:
    20th February:
    27th February:

Success/struggles of the week: currently I have been hitting the cakes and biscuits hard, everyday I try to stay strong but if it's in front of me my will power is nil. I don't know if it's a ploy by others around me to get me to put weight back on. I plan what I eat most mornings for the day to get the cico and macros right, but when I come home from work to freshly baked biscuits/cakes all planning is thrown out the window. Tomorrow is a new day and I've got another 4 day's after that to work those pesky calories off before this weeks weigh in.

• girlgroves
    @JustSomeEm Wow Em - that is amazing progress in just one month! You can really see the difference in your back, waist and legs - good going!!
  • allie2girlz
    allie2girlz Posts: 42 Member
    My original goal weight was 135-140, last weeks weight was 128, this week I weigh 132. I did start drinking homemade keto-ade electrolyte water with salt since last weeks weigh in so I know the difference is water weight. I still don't like the idea of being heavier, but I have to think to myself I am still under my original goal weight! The keto-ade also gives me more noticeable energy without significant calories (powdered lemon packets, salt, stevia) I do want to pick up no salt potassium at the store to add to my concoction.
  • victoria_1024
    victoria_1024 Posts: 915 Member
    Name: Vicky
    Total Weight lost: 90 lbs
    Time it took to lose: Approximately 1 year
    How long in maintenance: Since April of 2016
    Maintenance weight range: 123-127 (mid 120s)

(New)Average weight recorded from previous month: I averaged about 127 lbs last month, which is higher than I would like to be. I feel more comfortable below 125, just because I have some wiggle room. I am starting out the month of February at 125.4 though, so I feel good about that.

Week of...
    6th February:
    13th February:
    20th February:
    27th February:

Success/struggles of the week: I keep getting sick. I've had 3 illnesses over the course of a month (from mid December to mid January) so my working out has been really inconsistent. I maybe work out 3-4 days a week, where it used to be 5-6. But at least I haven't stopped all together, I keep trying to do the best I can.
  • aes1959
    aes1959 Posts: 3 Member
    edited February 2017
    Name: Amy
    Total Weight Lost: 30 lbs
    Time to lose it: 5 Months
    How long since Maintenance: Starting Today
    Maintenance weight Range: 135-138
    Weight Today: 138;
    Average Last Month: 140.8

Just upped from 1200 (which is how I lost the weight) to 1230 yesterday and today am going to up to 1470 which supposidely will allow me to lose .5 lb a week. Probably will go back to 1230 tomorrow and then back to 1470 the next day and keep going back and forth and see how that works. Too afriad to just jump the calories up. I am 57 and variably quite physically active pending my back issues.

I do not want want to be below 135 and don't want to have a morning weight above 138.

Trying to monitor and see how I can stabilize at 137 and still be able to eat reasonably.
  • girlgroves
    This week's update:

Name: Mandy
    SW: 196lbs
    GW: 140lbs
    Total Weight lost: 4 stone (56lbs)
    Time it took to lose: 16 months
    How long in maintenance: 7 months
    Maintenance weight range: 137 - 142lbs (although aiming to lower this range a little over time so that 140 is my max)

Average weight recorded for January: 141.9lbs (not bad since I started the month at 144lbs!)

Week of...
    27th January (for ref): 141.2lbs
    3rd February: 141.6lbs
    10th February:
    17th February:
    24th February:

Success/struggles of the week: I've not been well this week, so I've missed workouts, not achieved as many steps as usual and been eating way over maintenance most of the time. So I'm OK with this week's weight. Main success: I've been logging everything anyway, and I'm back on it now that I'm feeling a bit better.
  • macchiatto
    macchiatto Posts: 2,890 Member
    Name: Amy
    Total Weight lost:30 lbs
    Time it took to lose: It came off in stages and I've done some yoyoing (twin pregnancy, medication changes, etc.). Most recently I lost 20 lbs from Nov '15 to March '16. From May through Dec I bounced around 1-5 lbs above my goal maintenance range but re-lost 6 lbs in January to get back to goal range.
    How long in maintenance: Just re-started! Been weighing in my goal range for 2 weeks so far.
    Maintenance weight range: 130-133

(New)Average weight recorded from previous month: Started January with a moving average of 135.8; it was 132.8 by 1/31.

Week of...
    6th February:
    13th February:
    20th February:
    27th February:

Success/struggles of the week: This week's success was winning my KickStarter DietBet by getting back into maintenance range (131.2 by the end).
  • stephenearllucas
    stephenearllucas Posts: 255 Member
    2nd January: 185.6 pounds
    9th January: 185.0 pounds
    16th January: 185.0 pounds
    23rd January: 183.9 pounds
    30th January: 183.0 pounds (trend)

Looks like I'm leveling off, which is good since I took a resting week from the gym and got more sleep...was feeling overtired and thinking was getting fuzzy, so I figured it was time for a bit of a break on the exercise front. TDEE seems to be settling in at about 3100-3200 calories/day, so still aiming at about 3000 calories/day to be cautious.