INSANITY

Replies

• i'm scared.
  • Mahdi22
    Mahdi22 Posts: 229 Member
    Just did Day 1 of week 4. I'm finally coordinated for most of the exercises. I had to do some of the exercises in slow motion for a long time just so I would reach proper form first. Form before speed.

Wow congrats. It's been a month for you. Hope ur seeing results. Today is day 5 of week 3 for me. My back still hurts a little but I'm still going to do the workout. I really hope my results are as great as the ones on tv lol
  • Mahdi22
    i'm scared.

Of what???
  • patslitzker
    patslitzker Posts: 127 Member
    The gains
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    i'm scared.

You should be! :laugh:
  • Mahdi22
    One more workout, then I get a day off to relax and heal! Then it's week 4!!!!
  • BigDougie1211
    BigDougie1211 Posts: 3,530 Member
    Done it a few times actually. Love it.
    but it can be hard to find the time..
    Las time I got to the last days workout and broke my leg the night before, so never got to finish.
  • Mahdi22
    Done it a few times actually. Love it.
    but it can be hard to find the time..
    Las time I got to the last days workout and broke my leg the night before, so never got to finish.

Did you break your leg while doing insanity? Was it really serious? Because my ankles and legs are sore
  • Mahdi22
    Tomorrow is week 4 and my weigh in!!! I'm excited to finally check my progress but also nervous to step on the scale and get discouraged. Wish me luck everyone lol
  • Mahdi22
    I only lost 1 pound in this week. So disappointing :(
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Mahdi22 wrote: »

I gained 2lbs doing insanity... I looked smaller though!
  • Mahdi22
    Mahdi22 wrote: »

I gained 2lbs doing insanity... I looked smaller though!

Now Im doubting if I should even do my workout. Fml. I do see some minor results in my face. And I guess I did lose 6 lbs since I started insanity, though I'm even doubting that(maybe the scale was wrong and I didn't lose any weight). But I'm still going to complete insanity. I'm almost done one Month which is a accomplishment in it self, because I've never lasted or been this consistent ever in the gym, or previous insanity and other workouts. So here's to finishing week 4, Im so unmotivated F *K!!
  • Dead_Darling
    Dead_Darling Posts: 478 Member
    I'm the same. Haven't lost any weight, but feel that my clothes are fitting better. I've measured myself with the tape measure too, but they are the same :/ very confused. I'll carry on with Insanity anyway. Thankfully today is Cardio Recovery for me!
  • Mahdi22
    I'm the same. Haven't lost any weight, but feel that my clothes are fitting better. I've measured myself with the tape measure too, but they are the same :/ very confused. I'll carry on with Insanity anyway. Thankfully today is Cardio Recovery for me!

Congrats on making it so far with Insanity. It's so damn intense and hard but rewarding. I can't wait till I check my results at the end. I did measure myself with tape on my first day and will only measure when I'm done month 2. I will however check my weight biweekly.
  • Mahdi22
    By the way, which insanity workout do you hate the most/dislike the least for whatever reason?

For me it's a tie between cardio recovery because I find it boring and pure cardio and cardio abs because it's the longest.
  • Dead_Darling
    Dead_Darling Posts: 478 Member
    I like Cardio Recovery because it's all about the stretching.
    I hate Cardio Power and Resistance, especially the tricep dips at the end -_-
  • Mahdi22
    I feelike skipping today's workout
  • jnducharme
    jnducharme Posts: 83 Member
    Don't skip keep pushing through! This is my second round of Insanity and if you look at results from people who have done it before this is how it usually goes. I probably lost a 1-2lbs in the first month but got stronger and a bit smaller. Then suddenly around the 6-7th week I dropped 7 or so lbs and A LOT of cm. If you go look at my profile I have comparison pictures of my 1st and 6th week. KEEP. PUSHING. THROUGH. Also remember to move in other ways go for a short run or even just walking a few km every day. Remember even though it is tough it is only 30 minutes of hard exercise and if you are stationary for the rest of the day you are only moving a small percentage of your day.

You could also look into your nutrition if you aren't happy with your results. How much are you eating? What are your macros? What kind of foods are you filling your body with? I know you want weight to come off quickly but it took a long time to build up and will take time to come off. Consistency is the key to success.
  • Zaizaitop
    Zaizaitop Posts: 13 Member
    I'm on week 2 of insanity and my weight has gone up. Trying not to feel discouraged but it is hard! I eat the recommended caloric intake which is a whole lot than my body is used to and i wonder if the adjustment to the new in-take is making me gain instead of lose?
  • ashleywright_0
    ashleywright_0 Posts: 42 Member
    I just started Insanity again last night. I did it this time last year but only got through the first month. I weighed myself this morning and it said I gained 1lb overnight! I know it's not actual weight gain but I still hate seeing it on the scale lol. I think I'm going to stay off the scale for the first two weeks of Insanity.