FAT to FIT ( 6 Packs )!! just 2 inspire :)

Replies

• rajeshvvcool
    rajeshvvcool Posts: 168 Member
    Way to go Raj!

Thank ya bro :)
  • Slimmersixties
    Slimmersixties Posts: 761 Member
    Amazing x you look totally different. Congratulations x
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Incredibly inspirational - well done you. You look fantastic.
  • rajeshvvcool
    Graelwyn75 wrote: »
    Incredibly inspirational - well done you. You look fantastic.

Thank You. That means a LOT.
  • Amry1213
    Amry1213 Posts: 13 Member
    Daymn! Nice!!!
  • Karliemyalgia
    Karliemyalgia Posts: 146 Member
    Damn man! You look amazing, great job on working on your health like that. The commitment obviously shows!
  • bohopink17
    bohopink17 Posts: 9 Member
    Wowza. Your hard work definitely paid off, you look great!
  • rajeshvvcool
    bohopink17 wrote: »
    Wowza. Your hard work definitely paid off, you look great!

I want to inspire as many people as possible. It's not that difficult I would say.
  • Unknown_Pueblo
    Unknown_Pueblo Posts: 7 Member
    EXCELLENT PROGRESS. What did your daily gym routine look like? If you dont mind posting it. Also your macros?
  • joejoe6306
    joejoe6306 Posts: 1 Member
    Impressive

I have some questions

When did you start weight training ?
    What did your program in the gym look like initially ? How did you change it when you started the lean bulk ?

I am currently 275 lbs and I am not sure if I should start weight training seriously or wait becuase squatting and walking lunges hurt my knees. I hope you elaborate more on your weight training regimen .

Thank you for the inspiration.
  • rajeshvvcool
    joejoe6306 wrote: »
    Impressive

I have some questions

What did your program in the gym look like initially ? How did you change it when you started the lean bulk ?

I am currently 275 lbs and I am not sure if I should start weight training seriously or wait becuase squatting and walking lunges hurt my knees. I hope you elaborate more on your weight training regimen .

Hi.. weight training is the most useful method when it comes to losing fat. Additionally you can incorporate cardio into your schedule. I am going to start a blog very soon elaborating my fatloss journey. It would outline all the struggles you overcome and finally become fit and maintain that. It could help you avoid mistakes and get you to the right path. but there is no quick fix to anything. No one can become fat or thin overnight. I think this is your first step towards your transformation.
  • orangegato
    orangegato Posts: 6,570 Member
    Impressive

I have some questions

Hi.. weight training is the most useful method when it comes to losing fat. Additionally you can incorporate cardio into your schedule. I am going to start a blog very soon elaborating my fatloss journey. It would outline all the struggles you overcome and finally become fit and maintain that. It could help you avoid mistakes and get you to the right path. but there is no quick fix to anything. No one can become fat or thin overnight. I think this is your first step towards your transformation.

I would definitely read this. Where is it going to be posted?
  • Rebirth08
    Rebirth08 Posts: 174 Member
    Wow what a transformation! Almost looks like two different people, but I know it's real!
  • rajeshvvcool
    Rebirth08 wrote: »
    Wow what a transformation! Almost looks like two different people, but I know it's real!

LOL. many thought it was my brother.
  • rajeshvvcool
    orangegato wrote: »
    Impressive

I have some questions

I would definitely read this. Where is it going to be posted?

will definitely let you know soon.
  • rajeshvvcool
    Impressive

I have some questions

Hi.

I think you can concentrate more on the strength training front. You can also include good amount of cardio as it would help you shed those excess weight initially. Will elaborate soon.
  • rajeshvvcool
    EXCELLENT PROGRESS. What did your daily gym routine look like? If you dont mind posting it. Also your macros?

You need go for a lean bulk and cut plan for the best results in my opinion. Mostly my macros are varied based on bulk or cut.

About 30% of total calories for fats, 0.8 to 1 g of protein x body weight in pounds, the rest is carbs. can vary the carbs and fats every day a little bit here and there.
  • rajeshvvcool
    Amry1213 wrote: »
    Daymn! Nice!!!

Thank you.
  • dsboohead
    dsboohead Posts: 1,900 Member
    How did family deal with your commitment to yourself? Was there challenges in you changing not only outside but inside too? Do you agree that you seriously are not the same person and others could have a problem with it?
  • rajeshvvcool
    dsboohead wrote: »
    How did family deal with your commitment to yourself? Was there challenges in you changing not only outside but inside too? Do you agree that you seriously are not the same person and others could have a problem with it?

People feel that I am a lot younger. Loads of challenges from family and friends. But once you get over the line, then there is no stopping.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!