Friend needs to gain 10lbs

My friend needs to gain 10lbs she is asking for any tips possible.

Replies

• Bradywho1
    Bradywho1 Posts: 22 Member
    Get you a man who cooks
  • Bradywho1
    Bradywho1 Posts: 22 Member
    #saltbae
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,373 MFP Moderator
    I would recommend that she reads the stickies at the top of this page and ask questions if she is confused.
  • brishawnbaby
    brishawnbaby Posts: 82 Member
    My personal goal is to gain 25 pounds. I'm focusing on gaining weight but mostly booty gains and leg gains. I'm looking for anyone who might want to join me on my new journey. We can share links, diets, squat challenges, etc. We can motivate each other to get to where we need to be. I'm tired of being skinny. I want curves and a HEALTHY body. Not just fat. And I need it by summer. Join me? ADD ME! I start 2/6/17
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,373 MFP Moderator
    My personal goal is to gain 25 pounds. I'm focusing on gaining weight but mostly booty gains and leg gains. I'm looking for anyone who might want to join me on my new journey. We can share links, diets, squat challenges, etc. We can motivate each other to get to where we need to be. I'm tired of being skinny. I want curves and a HEALTHY body. Not just fat. And I need it by summer. Join me? ADD ME! I start 2/6/17

Juat hope genetics is on your side. While you can gain muscle in those areas and improve how they look, genetics will determine where fat goes. Keeping is slow and steady will also minimize fat gains.