Things people do that annoys you in the gym.

Options

Replies

• blackcomaro
    blackcomaro Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    What annoys me is when people stop there workout to have a chat with other gym uses; after you have asked how many sets they have to go... grrrrr!
  • blackcomaro
    Options
    PMSL......i would start making some of my own noises and see how they react.
  • Gimsteinn
    Gimsteinn Posts: 7,678 Member
    Options
    I got one!!
    When stretching, my personal space is is about 10 feet radius .. do not come in to that circle if you don't wan't me to crash on top of you after a failed handstand !
  • blackcomaro
    Options
    Gimsteinn wrote: »
    I got one!!
    When stretching, my personal space is is about 10 feet radius .. do not come in to that circle if you don't wan't me to crash on top of you after a failed handstand !

Lol... i thought the handstand would come later in your routine
  • Gimsteinn
    Options
    I got one!!

You're new here aren't ya? ;)
  • blackcomaro
    Options
    I got one!!

Lol
  • Gimsteinn
    Options
    I got one!!

Lol

My background is aerial.. so I'm good on all the flexibility stuff, pull ups, handstands and *kitten*. Just the lifts I'm learning.
  • blackcomaro
    Options
    I got one!!

Lol

My background is aerial.. so I'm good on all the flexibility stuff, pull ups, handstands and *kitten*. Just the lifts I'm learning.

The lifts are the easy part if you ask me
  • beerfoamy
    beerfoamy Posts: 1,521 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    People who don't clean the machines down after their workout :s and slightly off topic but people who stop for a chat in the middle of the small swimming pool the gym I used to go to had, the pool is for swimming not chatting aaargh

^this. Do NOT, get into the fast lane and spend 20mins chatting to your mate in the slow lane across the divider blocking the turn at the top of the lane for everyone else!

Edited to add: and these are the people that complain when the pool is 'too cold' - no, no it isn't, you just aren't moving! It was 32 degrees the other week and I felt sick, but loads of people were saying how lovely it was - it was a bath!!