Green Smoothie Cleanse Anyone?

Options
Any reviews of the 10 day green smoothie cleanse by JJ Smith?

Replies

• aniyacalloway
    aniyacalloway Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm doing it right now and I lost 4 lbs in 4 days so far! I would totally recommend. I'm half way through and I am so glad I decided to do it.
  • bpetrosky
    bpetrosky Posts: 3,911 Member
    Options
    What happens on day 11?
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
  • jessef593
    jessef593 Posts: 2,272 Member
    Options
    If your liver wasn't capable of cleansing your body you'd be in organ failure with jaundice.
  • yportia
    yportia Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    Today is my second day on the cleanse. Why the negativity. Shouldn't we support each other here? I have tried many many times to loose this weight always gaining it back because I go back to eating whatever I want and sitting on the couch while still paying monthly gym dues. I needed another jump start and this is mine. Yes I know the 11th day is coming and the point is to have tried to set a pattern of heathy eating, seeing a difference in how my clothes fit and my body feels, long enough so it will stick this time. Anyone interested in how it's going for me feel free to contact me off this negative chain.
  • inertiastrength
    inertiastrength Posts: 2,343 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Not sure how you set a pattern of healthy eating by drinking your food but best of luck loosing the weight!
  • JoRolleNola
    JoRolleNola Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Thank u guys. I did do the modified version of the cleanse and lost 6 pounds total in 10 days but I lost several more inches than expected. I plan to do it again in the future not for cleansing sake but I do like the way I felt by the end of it. More energy, less cravings for sweets and better sleep is priceless.
  • Chef_Barbell
    Chef_Barbell Posts: 6,646 Member
    Options
    Thank u guys. I did do the modified version of the cleanse and lost 6 pounds total in 10 days but I lost several more inches than expected. I plan to do it again in the future not for cleansing sake but I do like the way I felt by the end of it. More energy, less cravings for sweets and better sleep is priceless.

Bye bye lean muscle mass.
  • tomorrowistoday0000
    tomorrowistoday0000 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    yportia wrote: »
    Today is my second day on the cleanse. Why the negativity. Shouldn't we support each other here? I have tried many many times to loose this weight always gaining it back because I go back to eating whatever I want and sitting on the couch while still paying monthly gym dues. I needed another jump start and this is mine. Yes I know the 11th day is coming and the point is to have tried to set a pattern of heathy eating, seeing a difference in how my clothes fit and my body feels, long enough so it will stick this time. Anyone interested in how it's going for me feel free to contact me off this negative chain.

Why don't you just start by doing what you haven't been doing all along which is get off the couch, make your monthly gym fees worth it by actually going, eating at a deficit and last but not least as you have stated above, continue to practice this on weekly basis to set a good pattern. I guarantee you, you'll see a difference not only in your appearance but energy level as well. Think about it, are you going to drink your food forever? The only time I drink my food, is when I feel too sick to eat solids.