Sexy by Summer

Hey all!!! My name is Sam and I've struggled with weight my entire life. I've been stuck at 230# for years and am ready to shed this extra weight. I'm looking to all together lose 80 pounds.

Let's start a challenge. Let's motivate and see how much weight we can lose by June 1st - just in time for summer! Who is with me???

Replies

• sambosmitty
    sambosmitty Posts: 39 Member
    Sounds great! I think the more people we can have on our side rooting us on the better! Awesome job
  • bionicbunnie
    bionicbunnie Posts: 14 Member
    I'm in!!!
  • brittaf
    brittaf Posts: 13 Member
    I'm in! Feel free to add me! I'd like to lose 15 to 20 pounds by July. TIA. :smiley:
  • athinnermeg
    athinnermeg Posts: 4 Member
    Hey! Add me if you feel like it- I would love to lose 40 pounds by summer... cheers to all! Let's kick some @$$! :)
  • JADE5924
    JADE5924 Posts: 16 Member
    I'm in, Lets do it
  • sambosmitty
    Man 40 pounds by summer would be fab. If I can hit 20-25 I'll be happy.
  • Sedu1906
    Sedu1906 Posts: 145 Member
    I need to drop 20 by June 1
  • comeonnow142857
    comeonnow142857 Posts: 310 Member
    202 now. I'd like to hit 165lbs by May and keep my weight consistently under 180lbs while growing muscle
  • sambosmitty
    Sedu - you got this. We seriously can do it with each other's help!

Comeon - we can do it!
  • darccherry
    darccherry Posts: 1 Member
    Let's do this. I have been having a hard time getting started and maintaining focus. Pizza is calling my name.
  • sambosmitty
    Darc - pizza is my weakness!! I live in Grand Rapids and we have a ton of breweries with great pizza and beer.
  • riches41
    riches41 Posts: 127 Member
    Im in but first i think your already sexy but lets do this!!!!
  • Onyx_Eve
    Onyx_Eve Posts: 37 Member
    I'm with you! I will join your challenge! I need people to keep me accountable!
  • bigtiger60
    bigtiger60 Posts: 15 Member
    I'll join! Would like to shift another 20-25lbs by the summer. Won't happen if I have any more weekends like last one.
    Some accountability required I think
  • Ciler_80
    Ciler_80 Posts: 106 Member
    Count me in :smiley:
  • Icandoit233
    Icandoit233 Posts: 90 Member
    I will join your challenge! I need accountability!
  • The_Pace
    The_Pace Posts: 20 Member
    I am in and agree with you on shooting for 20-25 by the start of summer. I have a cruise coming up in the middle of May so that's my inspiration to lose 20 by then. Would love to hit 40 by end of summer though!

The hardest part for me will be alcohol. My neighbors and I socialize a lot especially during the summer and there is always a lot of drinking. I can't afford the empty calories.
  • patylizdf
    patylizdf Posts: 6 Member
    edited February 2017
    Let's do it! I want to lose 40 lbs by that date! I already lost 5lbs in a week just by eating healthy. Today I'm starting the gym